Suspicious tranaction / purchase

Faustino1985
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an item from conflower.club(I know, the name should be a dead give away). Usually when I make an online purchase, which I don't do often, I get redirected back to the website for a confirmation and purchase details. In this case, after my PayPal account was charged, I received nothing. I was redirected back to the original site page and that was it. I sent a question to the email provided on the transaction about this and they responded a day later with an email regarding the shipment. I haven't opened the link in case its a bug so I'm curious if this looks like a fraudulent transaction. The website showed no confirmed cases of fraud because it is "too new" so if anyone can shed light on this, it would be greatly appreciated. Although, I'm pretty sure I just got jacked for $124. We'll see. 

ConFlower.PNGConFlower2.PNG

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Faustino1985,Thank you for reaching out to PayPal Community Forum. I am not able to see your attached photo but if you can please log in to your account and see if you have a record from your transaction list or recent activity that you paid someone amounting to $124. If yes,and you never received your order, you can file a dispute with PayPal so we can help you get your refund. Please see this link for more details. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe... ***If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.*** Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

mattreggae
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed with this, raised with paypal and bank once I realised. Got email from paypal day later saying as I had raised it with bank they couldn't pursue it themselves ??? Well leaving with bank to see what happens. I would expect paypal to suspend the account though, very clear is a scam now with the amount of complaints
Login to Me Too

FitnessNBeyond
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All 

I ordered a product from Conflower.Club   It was from their strength training section.  I should have know that the price was to good to be true.  I ordered it on April 25, 2020.  I then cancel it 1 hour later.  I sent an email to the website, also tried calling the phone number, to which does not accept messages. Hmm really that doesn't surprise me.   Then a few days later they send me this Tracking number.  So I thought, now isn't that interesting. I  gave it a few days.  So April 30, 2020 we have an update.  The item has now been sent to Canada ( Express Post).  That was on April 30.  I checked again last week and then again today.  I also called Canada Post and they have not received the item to be tracked.   I contacted Conflower  again and heard nothing.  Over the past few days I have been contacting Pay Pal.  With that being said.  When you go into the resolution center. You must be very clear with what you write done etc. Also depending on what your are disputing can also be a pain too. I didn't get my product.  So today I contacted my credit card company and explained the whole situation and sent them all the information required including the  reviews with Conflower.club etc.  The credit card company is locking into this and have also credited my credit card.  So hopefully this is the end of that issue.  Pay Pal should block Conflower or report them.

Also when you look up the address, it's not even an office its a complete front / scam . I hope this helps others as to stay away from  Conflower.club .  They also operate under other names.

Login to Me Too

stevenj9442

It happened to me as well.  I ordered a situp bench that I saw advertised on Google.  I ordered in March 2020 and still have not received.  I have had email correspondence with them and they keep saying its shipped but its now July and I still dont have the product.  I have repeatedly asked for a refund and disputed the charge with paypal but have yet to have a resolution.  I feel as though I have been scammed and feel as though paypal should know that this is a suspicious website and should have protected me.  I am waiting patiently for a resolution and a refund!!!!

Login to Me Too

FitnessNBeyond
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All 

I ordered a product from Conflower.Club   It was from their strength training section.  I should have know that the price was to good to be true.  I ordered it on April 25, 2020.  I then cancel it 1 hour later.  I sent an email to the website, also tried calling the phone number, to which does not accept messages. Hmm really that doesn't surprise me.   Then a few days later they send me this Tracking number.  So I thought, now isn't that interesting. I  gave it a few days.  So April 30, 2020 we have an update.  The item has now been sent to Canada ( Express Post).  That was on April 30.  I checked again last week and then again today.  I also called Canada Post and they have not received the item to be tracked.   I contacted Conflower  again and heard nothing.  Over the past few days I have been contacting Pay Pal.  With that being said.  When you go into the resolution center. You must be very clear with what you write done etc. Also depending on what your are disputing can also be a pain too. I didn't get my product.  So today I contacted my credit card company and explained the whole situation and sent them all the information required including the  reviews with Conflower.club etc.  The credit card company is locking into this and have also credited my credit card.  So hopefully this is the end of that issue.  Pay Pal should block Conflower or report them.

Also when you look up the address, it's not even an office its a complete front / scam . I hope this helps others as to stay away from  Conflower.club .  They also operate under other names.     

Login to Me Too

LDixon
New Community Member
I’m in same boat. I thought it was something not ordered then found out that is was a set of weights. I ordered on April 10 and they took my money. I have been in contact weekly and just today 6-12 I received in the mail a disposable face mask and not weights. $112 out of my pocket.
Login to Me Too

Bchoy28
I too did order from this site and had similar experiences. In early April I ordered a $50 set of weights. Got the tracking number from one of the emails and have been keeping an eye on it since. After sometime has passed I became more suspicious about this because the tracking has all of a sudden stopped moving for a month. Then a couple nights ago I checked on the tracking and it said it's in my local USPS ready to be shipped the next day. I received the product in the mail and got 5 black disposable masks instead. I Extremely disappointed and have been contacting the company through out this whole shipping ordeal. No replies at all.
Login to Me Too

LDixon
New Community Member
I’m in same boat. I thought it was something not ordered then found out that is was a set of weights. I ordered on April 10 and they took my money. I have been in contact weekly and just today 6-12 I received in the mail a disposable face mask and not weights. $112 out of my pocket.
Login to Me Too

stevenj9442

this is crazy ....same exact thing has happened to me.......I got a tracking number after I disputed with paypal and the tracking number says delivered but masks were delivered instead of the sit up bench I ordered.  Why is paypal not protecting us from this theif???????!!!!!!!!!!............

Login to Me Too

savagestrip
Contributor
Contributor
i purchased from conflower as well and i disputed with them for months as i never got my item and i was told i would be getting a refund so i never contacted paypal and i didn’t know about their 180 day policy... any advice or am i just out of luck 😔
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.