Suspended Funds and shut down processing

URBNatural
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am VP of a company called URB Natural. URB Natural is a Popular Science Green Tech of the Year, Google, Solve for X award winning microbial plant stimulant technology created by the team at SumaGrow.com ..It is registered by the majority of state agriculture departments and is legally sold on the shelves of US & international hydroponic supply stores. A couple weeks ago, PayPal shut down processing for our company and suspended all funds within our account. We have missed out on 100s of orders and PayPal has crippled our online business. Lucky for us we can still accept and process checks from most brick & mortar & international distributor orders. We have placed our product on Amazon as a temporary solution in the mean time. They state that we are an illegal company and when we request information as to why, they respond with a copy of their terms and ask US to determine why THEY have shut us down. Should we have our attorney write them a letter? How do we resolve this issue? Communication or clear guidance on how to proceed is clearly not a priority or company policy of PayPal. We have spent two weeks with delayed, muddled communication with them and already missed out on thousands of dollars. Feel free to check out our website www.urbnatural.com

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@URBNatural

What country are you in?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

URBNatural
Contributor
Contributor
United States of America
Login to Me Too

URBNatural
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.