Super Locker Possible Scam

golden-owl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product called a Super Locker (large fold out craft storage cabinet with work table) which was advertised on FB from Ferris.store. After a month, what arrived was instead a tiny plastic storage container. Has anyone else had the same experience? After searching the internet, I am lead to believe this is a scam. 

Login to Me Too
139 REPLIES 139

KN85
Contributor
Contributor

I went through the same process, and I'm saying f you to paypal.  I scanned the pathway of the package to the "registered" recipient (the tracking number I was given was actually registered to someone else) and showed that to paypal....paypal ruled in favor because they said the customer (a fraudster) showed proper? tracking information.  My husband is laughing at me b/c I fell for it.  Good luck with paypal.  B/c of this **bleep** I had to cancel my credit card, and I'm going to cancel PayPal altogether....they will NEVER get my business again....GOODBYE

Login to Me Too

MsVenaVena
Contributor
Contributor

I never received the product.  The tracking history shows it was delivered in/at mailbox two days before it was shipped

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

I did get a refund after filing with the BBB of the main office where pp is located. You will get an email  from them and continue to ask for a refund. I sent pages and pages of evidence of fraud and they finally refunded me

Login to Me Too

pls1957
New Community Member

I also had the same problem, I was told it was delivered to my door to me but it never happened. It may not be much money I spent but when you only have so much it does matter. I have tried to contact someone but keep getting the run around. If anyone has had this issue solved please pass on so more can have this resolved as well. 

Login to Me Too

Ericahippo
Contributor
Contributor
After emailing the contact address on the invioce i got a reply saying it had been delivered. I replied that wasnt as advertised and wanted a refund, they offered 30%. Of course i said no and that had since found out via this forum that others had the same thing happen. They then offered 70% , again i said no and was opening a dispute with paypal. They came back to me today saying if i close the dispute they will refund me!! I havnt closed it as theres no guarantee that i will get a refund. I am now waiting for a reply from them. As you say not much money but if they have done this too lots of people that accept part refund then they are still in profit.
Login to Me Too
Solved

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

There has to be away to report this scam to the post office.  This person is committing not only fraud but using post documents somehow to say it was delivered.  Everyone needs to get together on this so we can get our money back.  I'm thinking of creating a Scam Dream Locker page on Facebook for others to join.  Your thoughts, please?

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

I sent an email to the US postal inspection service to report mail fraud. EVERYONE needs to do this because they replied they will only look into the cases where there are multiple complaints. Also send a fraud report to the Federal Trade Commission. Again, they want to hear from EVERYONE!

Login to Me Too

Robo693
I will also do it!
Login to Me Too

Tinawillis65
New Community Member

I ordered 3 items, I received a delivered receipt but no packages. The post office said it was not sent to my address, Paypal closed my dispute because they provided a delivered tracking number but it doesn't show the address shown. The post office said it's the new scam, they send a small package to address in your area so they can say they sent it. They send you a email saying it was unconfirmed shipping address, and they are getting away with it. Im going forward with my complaint to Paypal for not requesting the shipping address shown for the package, and with the postal inspector for fraud.

Login to Me Too

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me!  Paypal turned down my request for refund.  I got in touch with my post office about the tracking number, they send me an email saying it was not delivered to my address but somewhere else.  I called PayPal & told them that & they reopened my case & asked me to send them the response from post office.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.