Super Locker Possible Scam

golden-owl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product called a Super Locker (large fold out craft storage cabinet with work table) which was advertised on FB from Ferris.store. After a month, what arrived was instead a tiny plastic storage container. Has anyone else had the same experience? After searching the internet, I am lead to believe this is a scam. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

There has to be away to report this scam to the post office.  This person is committing not only fraud but using post documents somehow to say it was delivered.  Everyone needs to get together on this so we can get our money back.  I'm thinking of creating a Scam Dream Locker page on Facebook for others to join.  Your thoughts, please?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
139 REPLIES 139

Jojo123999
New Community Member

I had the same problem I never received an email with shipping notification. I emailed them several times asking  for verification on. Shipping and got no reply. I emailed them again last week and got a notification that the email has been disabled. Then on Wednesday Aug 5th I received a broken pair of what looked to be children’s sunglasses in a small white bag from China. I believe it to be a scam. And will be contacting PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Tinyfeather
Contributor
Contributor
I received a plastic box and a rubber spoon then I ordered a vanity table and got a piece of blue fabric it looked like a bib
Login to Me Too

Tinyfeather
Contributor
Contributor
I got tracking info said it was delivered thats when I got those lovely gifts lol they offered me a %30 refund and if I didn't like the unit I could pay return postage and send it back
Login to Me Too

Cherokeetruthta
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what I went through. Because they offered a refund, then PayPal refused to reimburse, even though I sent pics, n several correspondence emails from the seller. Saying..they would replace or refund if I returned the stupid plastic box back in the exact condition ii received it. Yet..still claimed they sent me the cabinet. It cost me $70 for that plastic box n I knew they would only reimburse what they wanted..not my $70 plus new postage back to China including overseas charges. Never again!!!!! I know Facebook, and PayPal have seen all of our complaints. You'd think that with thousands of complaints they see it for what it is a scam!! But they respond like your the only one this has happened to.
Login to Me Too

Ohsodvs
Contributor
Contributor
I have this SAMEEE issue I purchased the super locker AND the Jewelry cabinet wall mount armoire and I NEVER receive either item and I’ve emailed and got NO WHERE idk what to do now how did u get your money back?
Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

Read thru the different posts and you will see I have posted multiple times in regards to a refund. Do you have the tracking#? Did you do a search on that thru the post office? Some get small items, some like me--get nothing because they change the ship to address, so you will need to ask the post office for a letter stating it was not addressed to you. So depending on which scenario, file a claim with Paypal. Provide the tracking # info, your order info and whatever else you can to show that the store is a fraud and they scammed you. It took me 4 times before I got a refund. They denied it 3 times! Even with all the proof I sent. They want people to just give up and it seems they are in on it!!! Why have they let this Superlocker scam continue for over 4 years?!?!?  Facebook same. I've reported their fake ads and yet they still allow them to advertise. Its disgusting. the email I finally got my refund from was <removed> because I filed a complaint with the bbb of los angeles and silicon valley, paypal had to respond.  paypal address is <removed> Good luck and don't give in. Don't let these people keep your money!

Login to Me Too

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

Not possible scam, It IS!  The same thing happened to me, where it showed it was delivered to my mailbox.  Well, how on earth is that going to fit in a mailbox?  I got the post office involved & sent the letter to PayPal & they refunded my money.  The best thing to do is join & it's free with your post office "informed delivery".  They email you pictures of every piece of mail & tracking numbers of your packages being delivered to your address.

I am currently going through a scam from a company called " Nords".  They have since closed their website & opening a new one.  I didn't spend a lot of money but finally told them I want my money back or the order.  If I didn't get it I was going to post on social media, my friends & a lawyer.  LOL They said they would refund.  We shall see!   Good luck to those of you that got scammed for the "super Locker".  Don't give up, keep at it!

Login to Me Too

AJRichards11
New Community Member

If you paid with PayPal or Credit Card you can dispute it with them. 

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

NO, Paypal will not automatically refund you because these scammers are changing the ship to and sending a postcard to your neighbor that they think is junk mail. Because the post office shows an item was delivered you have to fight and fight some more to get your money back. The post office wouldnt even tell me where it was delivered because that's privacy law. These scammers know their way around and no one has stopped them yet and they have been doing it for years. Google it, look back at this thread, YEARS!!!! Fbook and Paypal should listen to those scammed and pull them. But they dont

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.