Super Locker Possible Scam

golden-owl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product called a Super Locker (large fold out craft storage cabinet with work table) which was advertised on FB from Ferris.store. After a month, what arrived was instead a tiny plastic storage container. Has anyone else had the same experience? After searching the internet, I am lead to believe this is a scam. 

Login to Me Too
139 REPLIES 139

mercedeshere67
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get your money back?

Login to Me Too

UmeChan96
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. I bought a "Super Locker" for sale. I was patient and waited. But every time I tried tracking it kept saying "Shipping" I emailed. Surprisingly they responded with a way to track. Soon enough it said "Shipped" to which I received on said day a small plastic container I could easily buy from a dollar store! I told them through email of this with all my proof it wasn't what I ordered. All they said was how they're "sorry for the inconvenience" and for me to return it! If BIG if, (what, that small container(?!) Was not harmed in the shipping, THEN they would give me a refund. How would I know, from a clear scammer they are, they wouldn't say it was harmed in shipping and not give a refund?? I demanded a refund, showing how their site said I didn't even need a reason for a refund (nevermind returns) but haven't heard back.
Login to Me Too

Octoberz
I usually take a screen shot of a questionable order and make a note of what card I used so I can dispute it with them, or maybe try PayPal, they’re not going to give it to your themselves
Login to Me Too

Ericahippo
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to get a refund through paypal. Told them about all the people who have been scammed and they just told me too send it back. When i said "why should i pay?" Paypal told me too join there shipping refund claims. So i did and have sent it back which has cost another £7.30 ontop of what i have already lost. So far all paypal have said is they are looking into it? I cant believe that they are getting away with it when you have too have bank details verified too set up paypal. Its a joke, i am so disappointed with paypals response and help over all this.
Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

file a claim with the better business bureau.

Login to Me Too

craft1_mo
Contributor
Contributor

file a claim with the better business bureau , that is what I did along with all the proof I had. I did eventually get a refund from Paypal. For all the people scammed that do not demand and fight for a refund is how and why they have been doing this for so many years. $50 x 25,000 orders is a lot. Demand a refund. 

Login to Me Too

loryssa
New Community Member
total scam and fraud!
Login to Me Too

Ericahippo
Contributor
Contributor

Same has happened to me. Has anyone got a refund through psypal? 

Login to Me Too

UmeChan96
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet They said they'll contact them and tell me what they say/do about my dispute. But clearly they're not gonna respond...
Login to Me Too

sableshoue
My claim was denied because the seller provided proof of delivery to “in/at mailbox”! There’s no way it would have fit!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.