Sunnyome and Justfashionnow fraud

Sanhar
New Community Member

I wonder if anyone else has had difficulty with PayPal finding in favour of Sunnyome or Justfashionnow based on photos the send resolution team.
here is an example

the felted arts/crafts hat I ordered then photos of the absolute thin nylon junk they send costing $23.00 RETURN request is Royal Mail tracked to China- prohibitive costs. Yikes

The hat on websitesThe hat on websites

Thin nasty nylonThin nasty nylon

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sanhar 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JaneMarland153
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me. Photos on their site are not the garment received. How did you get on through PayPal resolution centre? Did you manage to get a full refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.