cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suing PayPal in small court

Contributor

Re: Suing PayPal in small court

Paypal is a TOTAL FRAUD.  They are a terrible, dishonest service.  DON"T EVER SEND MONEY TO AN EMAIL!  I did  this, I sent to the incorrect email and had to re-send to receive my books.  PayPal could care less.  They just pocketed my money.  They denied my request to get the money back.  They say the transaction was completed, even though the receipient got an email saying the money would be returned to me.  PLEASE GET ME A MANAGER"S NUMBER. This is absolutely ridiculous.  PAY PAL SUCKS AND I TELL EVERYONE TO USE VENMO!!! MUCH BETTER SERVICE!!!

Even the customer service Rep I spoke with seemed to know I was getting ripped off.  

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!!?????????

I am so sorry to all of those who lost significant amounts of money.  

Contributor

No sir you are wrong thier contracts do not superceed law and federal law describes the behavior of terminating a business relationship and holding money of the other parties for a 6 month period embezzlement a federal crime punishable by jail time. Just because an individual is acting under the guise of a corporation does not shield the individual from criminal behavior.
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

@rashid93

Updates? I live in the Netherlands, and I too am planning on taking the legal route.

Yup any updates would be cool. It's been more than 180 days and now they are just ignoring me. So I am going to nail them in court because this is absolute illegal nonsense. 

New Community Member

I have sued them as well and waiting for response. They're holding over £2k and they refuse to release it. I have asked them the reasons and never got a straight answer. I gave them all the documents they requested and still haven't heard from them
Contributor

You should not sue them about the 180 days policy, but you can sue them about the impact they did on your business. Compensation may be more than $1mil if you can prove your business damaged.

I am a new victim and I on the way to create a new website where we can unite together world wide, raising funds and make a bigger court.

Contributor

Can anyone help me? my 180 days were up two months ago and they're not answering any of my emails. They just keep sending me automated responses. I'm not a business owner, it was my own money from freelance work and it's been held for way too long. How can I get them to answer me? P.S the account is Israeli but I'm not in Israel anymore which is the main reason it was held. 

Contributor

Same as you. I always get robot response on every message I send. My account was limited 10 days ago, I submitted files and no one did review my account. So sad. Welcome to reality of PayPal service.

New Community Member

Yes think we will do the same since started using paypal for small buisness it has been nothing but a hassle and now we are starting to loose customers because of constant delays holding buisness money leaving us having to pay shipping out of pocket.just the last 2 weeks weve lost over 1000$ in buisness and to us that is alot for when your trying to stay afloat.
Contributor

Same exact issue with me now. No one can explain the violation and they are not willing to explain and I am filing a lawsuit Tuesday after the holiday.