Suing PayPal in small court

rashid93
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I have an issue with paypal where they banned my account permanently and i can not get my money till after 6 months. i have done nothing wrong to be banned and they say it is because the acceptable use policy. i have contacted them many times with no human response and keep getting automated response. 

i will file a claim in small court and see how it goes because legally paypal can not hold peoples money for 6 months simply because they are not above the law and everyone should obey the law. without a judge ordering them to hold the money they have no right to hold it just because they are a big corporation and can do so. i will make this publicly and will notify many media outlets about the issue to teach those people a lesson on not **bleep** people with their practices just because they are a big corporation an think they are above the law. i hope many people will do the same so they can know that people have power and can file claims where a judge can hear them instead if emailing their computers.

BTW everyone can file a claim in small court even if they have in the agreement that you cannot do so. they will send you threats to scare you but remember that they are not the law and in this free country, you can have a judge hear you out.

what do you all think 

Login to Me Too
153 REPLIES 153

Daash86
Contributor
Contributor
You should file a small claims suit with them which does not require a lawyer or you can file that On your own with the court
Login to Me Too

Daash86
Contributor
Contributor
You can file a small claims suit with them up to $5000 without a lawyer
Login to Me Too

MOUSSTAID
Contributor
Contributor
@rashid93 @TonyMoney Hello. Can you please help me sue PayPal. They held my $14863 for 180 days, when it is time to get the funds I logged in and the money was gone in a transaction to PayPal. They just stole my money with no reason. Do you guys know a good lawyer than can help? Did you win your lawsuit?
Login to Me Too

jashlord971
Contributor
Contributor

If you are in the USA, try using Fairshake. I used fair shake and these thieves removed the hold on my account after preventing me from getting my $1500 after almost 8 months. Give FairShake a try. 

Login to Me Too

Uttarok

It is possible I can get you through get me [removed] that's my mail complete @ [removed] ending because PayPal won't allow me do that

Login to Me Too

MOUSSTAID
Contributor
Contributor
What is the update?
Login to Me Too

KatrinaSoto
Contributor
Contributor
Curious to know how this went. These **bleep** tards are holding my money as well. I explained to them that I happened to be 4 months late on rent due to Covid snd I needed to pay or I would get kicked out. They don’t care! I don’t even know how to sue them but I am looking for advice please.
Login to Me Too

jashlord971
Contributor
Contributor

Bro, try using FairShake to sue them. They take like 20% of the money. I sued PayEnemy(they are no pals) and they removed the hold and released my money. I am still going to sue them and get more money for the mental damage and pain they have caused. 

Login to Me Too

Traciej80CO
Contributor
Contributor
What was your outcome. They are devastating my life right now. I've waited month for my Unemployment to be reinstated and out of nowhere they pull this **bleep**. They can't give me a solid answer except their worried about me overdrafting?? It's virtually impossible especially when u don't even have a debit card. Ive never even overdrafted with them anyway for them to use this excuuse. I can't wait 6mos. I'm going to in the streets while they hold my funds so they don't go into the negatives. This is unjust, cruel and unacceptable. My heart and hope is being torn to shreds and I'm hysterical. What do I tell my son whos graduating and going to college? Sorry son, I can't help you with essentials to move to college because PayPal is worried about me owing them money. I'm going to the media and small claims to get my money . God speed and be with me.
Login to Me Too

KatrinaSoto
Contributor
Contributor

What is going on with this. These piece of  **bleep** **bleep** tards are doin the same to my unemployment money and as you know it’s hard times! I need all the help I can get with these POs!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.