cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suing PayPal in small court

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Suing PayPal in small court

Same as you. I always get robot response on every message I send. My account was limited 10 days ago, I submitted files and no one did review my account. So sad. Welcome to reality of PayPal service.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Yes think we will do the same since started using paypal for small buisness it has been nothing but a hassle and now we are starting to loose customers because of constant delays holding buisness money leaving us having to pay shipping out of pocket.just the last 2 weeks weve lost over 1000$ in buisness and to us that is alot for when your trying to stay afloat.
Highlighted
Contributor

did you win the case now?????

Highlighted
Contributor

Same exact issue with me now. No one can explain the violation and they are not willing to explain and I am filing a lawsuit Tuesday after the holiday.
Highlighted

How can I sue them, they have been holding my money since the end of February. This is June and I need my money it's only 264 dollars but I need it.
Highlighted
Contributor

Small claims court or how it affected you and affects to your business
Highlighted
Contributor

Small claims case
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here I have a 5 year old I'm single parent my friend sent it I've done everything they've asked and getting no response other than the robot automated .the distress this is caused. Can anyone help please
Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone tried suing and actually got their money back? PayPal did this to me back at the end of this past March 2019. No one ever responds or updates on any of these threads whether they sued, got their money back, or even got their money back after the 180 days. Anyone, anyone, anyone...updates/success?!
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I filed my lawsuit in my state last week and have to call the sheriffs in the city that the company’s register agent is located in so that the registered agent for my state will be served. I also sent a certified letter and copies of the lawsuit to PayPal’s legal department address