cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suing PayPal in small court

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Suing PayPal in small court

so did you sue?  How did that work out for you?  I'm considering doing the same; but I'm out much less money than some people...it doesn't matter how much though, it's the principle of business and how customers are treated.  They need someone to win in court in order to prevent them from choosing scammers over customers continuously in the future.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am in the process of filling with my state small courts sent demand letter first give them a chance to let me withdraw my funds before I suing them
Highlighted
Contributor

Your demand letter has come from a lawyer, right???? I really need help with this. Please help me .

Highlighted

I need help as well
Highlighted
Contributor

You should file a small claims suit with them which does not require a lawyer or you can file that On your own with the court
Highlighted
Contributor

You can file a small claims suit with them up to $5000 without a lawyer
Highlighted
Contributor

@rashid93 @TonyMoney Hello. Can you please help me sue PayPal. They held my $14863 for 180 days, when it is time to get the funds I logged in and the money was gone in a transaction to PayPal. They just stole my money with no reason. Do you guys know a good lawyer than can help? Did you win your lawsuit?
Highlighted
Contributor

What is the update?

No kidding they don't have to do business then they simply reject you not keep your money smarty pants
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is a TOTAL FRAUD.  They are a terrible, dishonest service.  DON"T EVER SEND MONEY TO AN EMAIL!  I did  this, I sent to the incorrect email and had to re-send to receive my books.  PayPal could care less.  They just pocketed my money.  They denied my request to get the money back.  They say the transaction was completed, even though the receipient got an email saying the money would be returned to me.  PLEASE GET ME A MANAGER"S NUMBER. This is absolutely ridiculous.  PAY PAL SUCKS AND I TELL EVERYONE TO USE VENMO!!! MUCH BETTER SERVICE!!!

Even the customer service Rep I spoke with seemed to know I was getting ripped off.  

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!!?????????

I am so sorry to all of those who lost significant amounts of money.