Suddenly banned after 13 years

mmp997
Contributor
Contributor

This is the weirdest thing.  We have a respectable web site, www.globalpropertyguide.com  We are a very small business that accepts payments for (a) ads on a recurring basis (b) data sales through Paypal to institutions like the World Bank and the European Central Bank. Suddenly today, after around 13 years of trading through Paypal, my account was suspended, no explanation given.  No way of making contact. So an entire list of recurring payment clients gets killed off!  Zap! 

Isn't this stange?  Can anyone cast light on why something like this might have happened?  All I can think is that our recurring payments sometimes irritate clients, because they sign up for a recurring payment and when one year later, the recurring payment is made, they are sometimes surprised and complain. Or who knows, our use of Paypal Hong as a way of accepting US$ payments was somehow judged unacceptable.  I don't know.  But after 13 years it seems churlish not to at least inform me why, and enter into discussion.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.