Submit evidence not working. "Please try again something went wrong" message.

cjrobinson92
New Community Member
I have an open case and PayPal have agreed to refund me, but have asked me to submit evidence of my return. I have clicked respond and tried countless times to upload my evidence. Upon submitting I'm then faced with an error message "please try again, we're sorry somethings went wrong." I've tried using 3 different browsers and clearing my cache and cookies with no success. I've also sent my evidence via the upload files link with no confirmation or response. I've also sent an email and a string of messages via the message centre, again with no response despite a supposed wait time of a few hours which has turned into a day! PayPal's customer service is absolutely appalling. Despite covid I'd expect a response or an easy way of contacting a human (not a robot) and actually having the matter resolved. To make things worse they have put a time frame for me to submit my evidence but the function simply does not work!! I am at a loss for what to do.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.