Submission of evidence on shipment delivered to customer

JDZ747
Contributor
Contributor

I have the case, that the tracking information, indicated that the customer or authorised person collected shipment.

My case was approved and I received the following confirmation.

"Thank you for contacting PayPal.  

We have reviewed the information related to the following claim and accepted it. We have issued a credit corresponding to the full amount of the contested transaction of USD ##.## to your PayPal balance or to the payment method you used to complete this transaction. If you paid by credit or debit card, the funds will be refunded to the card. The refund may take up to ## days to appear on your card statement. This case is closed. We are sorry that you experienced a problem with this transaction, but we hope you are satisfied with the outcome of the case.  

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.  

When I then requested after a month, when I can expect the payment, another consultant communicate, that it is now not approved.

I never asked to review the evidence as it was already approved based on the evidence provided.

How can PayPal consultants provide a conflicting message to customer ?

This leaves a bad impression on the customer as it doesn't look responses are coordinated.

Also I noticed the consultant, who granted refund, has never been part of the response.

Looks to me, the call centre is answering and not investigating amongst themselves, who provided a customer response earlier.

It also looks to me, that the call centre is paid for sending quick response with same templates without reading the customer's concern.

In my view an organisation like PayPal should be bound to Corporate professional ethics.

This Yes - No doesn't reflect good on the administration of the organisation.

What can be done to avoid conflicting messages from different PayPal consultant ?

I trust, that once confirmation, that refund is approved, a customer should rely on this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.