Subject: We need more details from you ?

les1158
Contributor
Contributor

hi, 

I have been emailed by PP for "business incorporation docs" .I am in New zealand and am a a sole trader . I dont need "business incorporation documents" in New Zealand , therefore I dont have any . How then do I satisfy PP request for such docs ? 

Next problem in the comms of PP to me is .....

"We have updated your account information
------------------------------------------
During a review of your account we noticed that the registered name didn't exactly match the name shown on your proof of identity document. We have updated your registered name for this reason.
The name on the financial details (bank account/card) you added to your PayPal account must match the name we have updated on your PayPal account. If the name matches, you won't need to do anything else. However, if the names don't match, your withdrawals or payments may fail. To update the name on your bank account, please remove and re-add your financial details."

I have checked my acc details held by PP , but I cant see anything has changed . What am I missing Here ? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.