Stupid purchase on my behalf

Shylothemouse
Contributor
Contributor

I saw this cool wine barrel patio fire pit on a Facebook Ad for $99 on sale regular $399.

I figured it was a good deal and acted a bit to fast and ordered it from this website WPEFS PRO.

The website looked legit. I ordered with a secure checkout with a debit card payment that comes right out of my bank account.

They sent a confirmation with an order # and then pay pal sent a confirmation of the transaction.

Then I decided to start looking at reviews on this item and it came up on quite a few websites for an average price of $3000.00. 

Now i'm thinking scam and sure enough it comes up on pay pal as being a scam so I go to the resolution department and file a claim.

In the mean time the money still has not come out of my bank account so I try to cancel the transaction and it won't let me.

Pay Pal gets back to me and said they will NOT help me with this.

Now when I click on the link to the WPEFS PRO website it does not exist.

I have emailed them to tell them I wish to cancel my purchase and have not heard back.

HELP!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

ghoov2
Contributor
Contributor

I can almost guarantee that it is a scam. Best path is to dispute the charge on credit card and always check reviews for a company you don't know. Also, post your review for the next guy.

Login to Me Too

Shylothemouse
Contributor
Contributor

It has now been 2 1/2 months since I ordered the Estate Wine Barrel fire pit table.

They gave me a tracking number which I tracked for 6 weeks and it never left china.

I emailed them at the only email address I had "service at awvtirh"and asked why my package has not moved.

They emailed me back and assured me that the package was on the way, but due to the Covid it could be delayed quite a bit.

A week later I tracked it and it said it made it to Ontario, Canada. I was very optimistic for a day. 

Then it cleared customs and was on it's way to QUEBEC, Canada which is traveling in the wrong direction from me in British Columbia.

It reached Quebec and I was less optimistic as to why it was getting shipped in the wrong direction.

The next day Canada Post said it was out for delivery. I was like WHAT????

Later that day it said it was delivered to ROXBORO, Quebec. I am 2800 miles west of that.

I have been emailing them once or twice a week asking them to correct their mistake and either refund or re-ship my package.

They keep responding to me that the package has been delivered.

I keep telling them that it has not been delivered to me, and they keep responding the same.

I have sent quite a few very nasty emails to them telling them that they are thieves and a scam company.

They just keep responding the same way every time. Saying that my package has been delivered and thanking me for my purchase.

I am soooo mad, I have told them that I WILL be contacting the Chinese government and reporting their scam company.

They keep responding the same way and answer none of my questions.

Not sure what to do at this point except give up. Lesson learned.

I just wish their was a way to shut these ***holes down so other people don't get ripped off like I did.

Login to Me Too

exlex
New Community Member

It blows my mind that paypal allows companies like this to even register with a paypal account. I guess they still make money off of scam companies though. Consumer protection services around the world should look into paypal for allowing criminal accounts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.