Stupid Paypal is not giving my money back

v-merenkov
Contributor
Contributor

so 2 weeks ago i get my money back from trading platform. and tried to take it out to my bank card, it get denied, no reasons why, no info, just denied, then i confirm my bank card, my bank account, send again, again denied, try to report to resolve center, dont let me, say it cant help at the moment, then after days of writing and waiting in this stupid help center, they finally tell me that its limited due to  information that is missin about me, so i send them my id, photo of documents, they didnt like the document, i send them another one, now they dont like the adress, because then i register my paypal account i was living in lithuania, now i live i norway, now they need my lithuanian adress that i dont have, and i dont know what to do, they give me reply only after days, i need my own money, and they are just playing with me, can anybody help me ? i'm so tired, i really need this money long time ago, but this paypal just think that i'm a worlds most wanted criminal, and i want to steal my own 1700 dollar, and send it to my own bank card, that has my name on it, my adress on it. damn. please help 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

v-merenkov
Contributor
Contributor

The proof of address you have supplied cannot be accepted, as the address on the document provided does not confirm an address in the country you opened your PayPal account.

that what i get to email, tell me that this isnt racist 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@v-merenkov 

Nothing racist about it, how silly to say it is.

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

v-merenkov
Contributor
Contributor
Wow. I'm shiked to hear that its country based and its not racist. What is the diference in country ? Please tell me smart sold out guy. If i cannot emigrate or have to change my paypal like my declaration of living. Then its not company that is friendly. But you know better you sit on forums for payroll. And its easy for you to say. But then they give reply every 2 days. Dont have livechat. And every time ask for new documents. Id. And stuff just non stop. Then tell me that this is normal again. Because now i cant move my own money. MY MONEY
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@v-merenkov 

You should have withdrawn your money and closed your account BEFORE you moved.

Then you could open a new account in your new country, like everyone that emigrates manages to do.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
Thats why its COUNTRY SPECIFIC.

So glad i gave up my time to give you the FACTS but sadly I could not give you the intelligence to understand those facts or stop your pathetic resort to abuse because YOU made a mistake. I would give you more advice on how to get hold of customer services to try and sort it but...........

BYE

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

v-merenkov
Contributor
Contributor

ok, so tell me, why i cant take money if i move from one country to another, but i cant send money ? there is the logic ? it looks like a trap then, how i must get money back misster smart guy ? instead of live chat or phone call there we could resolve this in one day, in one hour, we are trying for last 2 weeks, and still no use, this reply once a 2 days is this also normal to you ?     why i could login to paypal from another country also ?  you dont make any sense! totallly 0 logic. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.