Struggling with the dispute section

TheDenBarber
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased in my eyes an expensive machine from China. I was sent a tracking number with turned to to be an empty envelope with proof on the envelope of the light weight. I opened up a dispute  and and escalated it to a claim due to the seller only repeatedly sending me the same tracking number. The case was changed from item missing to item not described and was asked to send the item back.

How do I send nothing back ? The resolution centre has now asked me to report file a report of fraud with a government fraud agency and send proof of this report. When I go to send the proof the only option I have is send a tracking number.

As you can imagine this is very stressful in the east I have just been given a refund if someone is scamming me.

Just out of interest I tried sending my report via the only button I get to press (tracking information ) and all I get is an error message.

Any previous experience with this or any help would be appreciated.  and I fear I am being sent around in circles in order for this to come out in the scammers favour.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheDenBarber
Contributor
Contributor

If anyone is interested after contacting the message centre my problem was solved very quickly 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.