Strong Current Enterprises Strikes Again

Oliver0230
Contributor
Contributor

I have been sending them emails since the day I ordered the product, a SUPER BOOST for wi-fi.  After the order was sent to paypal, it did not go back to them for "review" as other purchases do before buying anything.  I wanted to find out HOW it was coming - USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.  It was not till the purchase was complete that I received a "thank you for buying" and a very small notice saying it might take up to 30 days to arrive.  Yeah, right!  The money was on/out of my credit card quickly.  Their tracking number doesn't connect to anything.  They ignore emails and I have no product.  I can think of a lot better ways to spend $49.99!  I will file a report with Paypal….first time ever.  I think PayPal is fine, I just wasn't smart enough to check out this company first.    

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

johnm42
Contributor
Contributor

Good Luck, you are going to have a long wait, if you're lucky.

Kiss your money good bye.

Login to Me Too

grandpillars
New Community Member
Why,why,why are these crooks still in business???
Login to Me Too

johnm42
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal should stop doing business with them, or have a Buyer Beware on their page prior to sending payment to them.

Login to Me Too

Dean398

Ordered the WiFi boost and the antenna that goes with it and have not received either.  Sounds like I should have thrown my money down a rabbit hole. From what others have reported it may be just as well I haven’t received the product.  I don’t see why pay pal is still doing business with this scum.  Come on pay pal you can do better than this!!!!

Login to Me Too

Mcguire2411
Contributor
Contributor

Just read some of the complaints about this company so more or less can kiss my money good bye

I have always trusted paypal but now am very wary.I think paypal SHOULD have red flagged these scammers as that is all they are

Login to Me Too

douger2345
New Community Member

Still waiting, &waiting, &waiting

Wish PatPal would warn us before rather than after the purchase. 
douger

Login to Me Too

micheldamboise
Contributor
Contributor
I received the booster but the 3 tvbuddy never came
Login to Me Too

copout70
Contributor
Contributor

DO NOT BUY ANY GARBAGE FROM THIS PLACE.

PLAYBEATZ ARE GARBAGE! I EVEN PAID AN ADDITIONAL $10.00 FOR A LIFE TIME WARRANTY!!!!!!!

THEY DON'T RETURN MESSAGES.

TYPICAL CHINA JUNK!

Login to Me Too

SPRITELY
Contributor
Contributor

AND HERE IT IS 2020 AND THEY ARE STILL SCAMMING PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL. SHAME ON PAYPAL FOR NOT BLOCKING THEM!

Login to Me Too

Pradip0222
New Community Member
Please, please do not order anything from this company. They are scammers. Ordered UV light sterilizer for phone. Not received in 2 months. PayPal will not refund me the money either. Bad business. Be aware please. Better to spend on something else then feed a scammer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.