Strong Current Enterprises Strikes Again

Oliver0230
Contributor
Contributor

I have been sending them emails since the day I ordered the product, a SUPER BOOST for wi-fi.  After the order was sent to paypal, it did not go back to them for "review" as other purchases do before buying anything.  I wanted to find out HOW it was coming - USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.  It was not till the purchase was complete that I received a "thank you for buying" and a very small notice saying it might take up to 30 days to arrive.  Yeah, right!  The money was on/out of my credit card quickly.  Their tracking number doesn't connect to anything.  They ignore emails and I have no product.  I can think of a lot better ways to spend $49.99!  I will file a report with Paypal….first time ever.  I think PayPal is fine, I just wasn't smart enough to check out this company first.    

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

TC1959
Contributor
Contributor

Saw an advert for the TVFix antenna in UK and fell for it after half hour found lots of complaints on paypal forum about the Co, of course when you place order you are not aware of who they are!! Within 40 mins of ordering I emailed and contacted seller via pay pal to cancel. No surprise NO RESAPONSE from Seller to cancellation only from lodging a PayPal dispute did they respond by saying I can return item but as previous purchasers have found out the return address is overseas USA or Hong Kong or Netherlands.

The Seller is using false claims on its website adverts such as all entrepreneurs on the dragons den programme wanted to invest £millions in it, can pick up cable tv signal  using military hardware . I still cannot believe I fell for it. I have now escalated a formal complaint via paypal and have asked WHY they are allowing this seller to still trade through paypal . After 1 month the item actually arrived and as other buyers have discovered is rubbish, a cheap  small bit of  flat plastic and a coaxial cable ,  after scanning channels has picked up 3 and 20 radio stations!!!  Think piece of an old metal clothes hanger will do job better. As to the cable TV channels and any normal analogue  stations a flat 0..

Have escalated last week to complaint/claim  and a partial offer of £1.30 has been made by seller as opposed to my spend of £35.74, declined this and await news.

Login to Me Too

Oliver0230
Contributor
Contributor

I also finally got what I had ordered for $50 and it came DIRECTLY from China.   I had to sign for it at the post office.   It was a WiFi booster which is not even as good as an extender.  And although instructions are in English, they should have just left them in Chinese since they make no sense.  I've tried to set it up, and I'm not an illiterate techie, and I just can't.  I'm just chalking it up and will never buy from them again.  I think it pays to research the sellers before buying and will make that my new habit!  I agree, PAYPAL should take their vendor status away.  

Login to Me Too

MrsPender1
New Community Member
Can't believe PayPal still does business with them and sides in their favour when disputes arise. Sad. Lost confidence in them.
Login to Me Too

cathybowhay
New Community Member
Exactly. Why does PayPal deal with this company knowing it is scamming it’s customers. PayPal should be refunding our monies for allowing transactions to continue. My orders were for a UV Sanitizer to combat current coronavirus which was sent to me via coupon65.com. I think it’s disgusting that this was allowed to use this site. Very disgruntled and angry customer ☹️
Login to Me Too

Jac1965
And the sane goes for ebay thete letting them be on there books scamming there customers
Login to Me Too

johnm42
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree with you, this is a fraud company, Pay Pal should have a red flag warning against this company, indicating that Buyer Beware.

Login to Me Too

Jarn70
I bought Bluetooth earphones called, ezybeat, and waited for 2 months. It looks like I have blown $67AU.
Login to Me Too

zeeactor
New Community Member
I ordered the wifi booster October 22 and have never received anything. I will be contacting PayPal and requesting a refund.
Login to Me Too

MrsPender1
New Community Member
Complain, you'll get your product and it will be garbage. PayPal won't help. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.