Strong Current Enterprises Limited

AilsaJune
New Community Member

Today I received 3 TV Fix HD anntenae from this company that I did not order. I went straight to my PayPal account as this is how I pay for all things online and was horrified to find £65.98 had been paid to this company from my account. I dont know what is going on. I'm a wheelchair bound disabled lady who lives in sheltered accommodation. My TV Aerial and signal is provided by the home so I don't need to buy an aerial let alone 3 aerials. Whats more is that I dont have that kind of money to fritter away and I definitely didnt make this purchase. I live on my own so no one rlse could have made the purchase either. Ive been using the internet for many years to purchase items as its difficult for me to get out and Ive never had this problem before. Obviously I've lodged a complaint with PayPal and changed password Tec but how worrying is this? It's bad enough when you order something and it either doesn't turn up or it turns out to be poor quality, but to send something that wasn't ordered and then charge someone's account without their knowledge that's really scary. I can't even return the 3 aerials because there is no invoice or return address label...how convenient! I can only hope that PayPal can sort this all out. I just wish I knew how this person/company did this. I wonder if it was done through the numerous pop-up ads we are seeing more and more of?

Oh and one final thing I would say is that although I haven't opened any of the boxes, the picture on the box certainly doesn't look like £65.98 worth of aerial.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

paula_perez
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like a nightmare to be charged without even knowing it! And I though I had the worst experience. Try sending them an email. Their contact information is available at their website. I ordered one in December, had to go through a lot of efforts but I did get got my refund.

Login to Me Too

VickiG69
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't get my product and I don't want my product any longer. They have two payments I won't respond to my inquiries. Finally got so frustrated I contacted the Better Business Bureau and they hooked me up with e-commerce complaints on which site I file a complaint against this company. Hopefully I will get good results from that complaint. I think everyone who has a problem with Strong should file a complaint so maybe they'll be out of business soon and won't be able to scam anyone else.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.