Strong Current Enterprises Limited

Aquifertec

Haven't seen the item ordered as yet, is this a scam organisation.

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

clutterbuglet
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order in early June for an item from this "Blaux" company and for a $145 extended warranty.  I sent two emails asking for a status as I was charged immediately by PayPal (cahoots?  possibly.  I'm looking into it.).   As of July 2, 2020, still have received no answer from company, and no item.  No tracking g#, no status, as requested.  I'm guessing it's a scam and have opened another time-consumig dispute.  It's okay:  I'm GOOOOOOD  at this....  and I WIL GO THE EXTRA YARD AND TAKE THEM TO COURT.  It's fun for me.  :-))))

Complete their dispute form and send it by CERTIFIED LETTER, RETURN RECEIPT, WITH A COVER LETTER.  On the cover letter for the Certified, CARBON COPY:   1) YOUR ATTORNEY   2) THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN YOUR STATE.   HE OR SHE WILL WANT TO SEE WHETHER THERE IS AN EXTENSIVE PATTERN OF ABUSE IN YOUR STATE.  THE END RESUTL MAY BE THAT PAYPAL IS DISALLOWED FROM DOING BUSINESS IN YOUR STATE, AND OF COURSE, THE FRAUDULENT "STRONG CURRENT" ENTITY.   3) Follow up within the prescribed listed period of tie in PayPal's dispute form.  DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER:  I HAVE ENCOUNTERED AS MANY SCHISTERS at PAYPAL when trying to sort out this kind of thing as I have in the marketplace!  They simply don't speak English well enough (or pretend not to) to get to the bottom of the issue.  Its like banging your head against the wall.   I'm gong to see to it that they either stop doing business in my state or go out of business entirely.  I blog, so lots of people listen.

PayPal is supposed to save your TIME:  clearly, this is not happening here.  LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN!!!!!

Please - Don't just blow it off.  We all owe it to the other people out there who could lose their money to these crooks - both PayPal and this lame fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

Frausto11
I purchase a watch since may. They took my money from PayPal the next day and nothing yet
Login to Me Too

EZEtalk
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue , I understand especially in the times we are living in now that there could be delays. The problem I have with Strong Current Enterprises  is the lack of communication . At least give your customers updates so that we can be reassured that we haven't been ripped off and that we will be receiving our orders. That's just good business!

Login to Me Too

clutterbuglet
Contributor
Contributor
I agree: If they are a legitimate company, they are very very bad at business and have no idea how to communicate. TRUST in business is built upon Communication. I ordered an item from them MONTHS ago: zero information, zero communication, zero refund. I’ve decided that if PayPal, again, declines to “allow” a fair and legal outcome, I will bring both parties to court. I’ll let you know the outcome on this venue. I don’t tolerate unfair commercial behavior: I DOG it.
Login to Me Too

Temp20200727c
Contributor
Contributor

Have you opened a dispute with PayPal yet. I have. Get your money back. 

Login to Me Too

paula_perez
Contributor
Contributor

Just to share with my experience with my transaction with the said company, the product arrived at my house 43 days after.

If you think that it is taking too long, I suggest that you reach out to them through email that they have provided in their website.

You can also contact them through their customer service hotline, also provided in their website. Just be patient because they have

lot of calls due to large number of orders.

Login to Me Too

RitzyL
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried calling their customer service phone number everyday for the past week and have gotten nowhere. The recorded voices asks for your order number, there is a pause and then you get that same recorded voice starting the process over and over. They haven't responded to my mail emails at their support email address, but they have no problem sending me two or more messages a day trying to get me to buy more of their products.

Login to Me Too

clutterbuglet
Contributor
Contributor
Believe me, I have sent an email: nothing. I also notice that PayPal does business with this company but had listed -0- contact information for them. This lack of transparency is not how we do business in the US. If they are legitimate, I should find transparency. I’m glad you had a mild degree of success, but it’s not reasonable, even during COVID-19, TJ edit over three months for an item without receiving any response whatsoever to inquiries.
Login to Me Too

clutterbuglet
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, it should read, “ ...to wait...”. I’m on a small phone, so excuse me.
Login to Me Too

Ladyj356
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered a product and gave not received my order as yet. I need an address and phone number to this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.