Strong Current Enterprises Limited

Aquifertec

Haven't seen the item ordered as yet, is this a scam organisation.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aquifertec

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aquifertec

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jackedup

Did you ever receive your item?  

Login to Me Too

Liam60
Contributor
Contributor

Lottie111
It's time something was done. My tv buddy was rubbish so contacted paypal. They said send it to supplier tracking and they have agreed to refund you. I sent it back normal post which was £5 which was better than £15. Now I can't get a refund because didn't send it tracked. Supplier won't help neither will paypal. So now I am out £53! And now they also have the item! I gave paypal and the supplier a copy of receipt of postage. Now paypal are saying they would have paid the £15. No mention anywhere to state that in advance! Be warned those ads that pop up on fb don't order from them. And check on ebay. Half the time you get same thing for a lot less on ebay. I'm going to complain to fb!
Login to Me Too

Cbandk9s
PayPal - this dispute process that might get escalated to a claim is not useful. This is now the 2nd vendor who was allowed to advertise in Facebook and receive payments via PayPal. And then ship nothing and PayPal offers no refund. I swear PayPal and Facebook are in cahoots with these scam vendors and you all split the money you steal three ways. Prove me wrong. Actually provide a way to get money back. Over 50 pages of complaints and you still allow this company to use your platform. You are definitely part of the problem.
Login to Me Too

JStewart0722
Contributor
Contributor

Yes they are, a big part of the problem!!!

Login to Me Too

dmct
Contributor
Contributor

this mob have 50+ pages of complaints yet paypal seems to let them continue ripping people off and get away with it.  i have been waiting 3 months for an item. after contacting paypal they said they have just posted it. delays the dispute. their tracking no is useless. as well they added an extra 10 dollars without my knowledge for so called lifelong insurance. i am still battling but not optimistic

Login to Me Too

Temp20200727c
Contributor
Contributor

I’m battling the same. Phone number is just a recording stating do not call them and to use chat. I did that and they would not respond. Now they added another unauthorized charge to my PayPal. Not sure how they managed to do that. I already have open disputes from another company in China that was over six months ago.

Login to Me Too

Joworley
Contributor
Contributor
I have the story. Ordered some ear buds but never arrived. No response from PayPal when I disputed the payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.