cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Open a dispute with Paypal (won't get you anywhere but it is part of the procedure if you want your money back.) Once you have done this you must RING Paypal and you will get a resolution. Solicitor would laugh at you and just cost more money.

I am in dispute with PayPal over this , as they have been aware that this company are scammers and con agents for over 18 months , I will take action against PayPal in the county court as I believe they have a duty of care under their buyers protection, the last message I received was to ship the goods back to Hong Kong then then will process refund but not return the shipping costs !!!! I have replied geese goods were not shipped from Hong Kong so why should I ship them back there !

This is another scam by the company as they are aware if buyers have to pay these high shipping costs they will not return the goods , so they have got away again with it . I have just asked PayPal if I can return the goods to Strong Current Enterprise Ltd registered office in London but not holding my breath as tend to get replies with standard trading terms and not answer any of my specific questions , it's like having a robot replying to messages , I would be interested in any buyers who would like to enter into a community litigation against PayPal, I can't for the live of me understand why they have not taken this sellers account down

All they say is goods have been shipped which in my book is a lot different to being delivered.  No POD or signature obtained ??

Not very good or professional ??

Highlighted
Contributor

If you want your money back read what I have been posting for 12 months now

Contributor

Hear, hear! Please follow our posts.
New Community Member

I can’t seem to find the link to be able to start the process to hopefully receive the product I ordered. Can you please help me find it, I’d really like to get my product.  

Thanks

Lisa

Volunteer Advisor

@HarleyBabe 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Oh no you won't! If you ordered products from Strong Current Enterprises and they took your money, just ring PayPal to register a claim for a refund. If you do receive your crap goods then use the Resolution Centre BUT do not return the goods (bads) as it will cost you even more money.
Contributor

PayPal, when will you admit that STRONG CURRENT ENTERPRISES is a SCAM company and NOBODY deserves their goods. You are refunding SOME customers and IGNORING others. Why don't you get you're act together and VAN them from using PayPal?
New Community Member

They will send a not working metal plate to you. And when you send it back they will not take it... so it comes back to you and your money is gone. PayPal should do something, but they don't.....