cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

I also did not receive my product. I complained through PayPal. Now all of a sudden they’re saying it shipped today. Almost 2 months after I ordered. If I do receive, I will be returning or not accepting the package for a refund. I don’t trust the company now. Too scared to use an electrical appliance from them. No way!
Contributor

Please read the hundreds of replies DO NOT RETURN THE JUNK you will only end up further out of pocket. You must open a complaint in the Resolution Center (doesn't help but is part of the refund process) Once you have done that RING Paypal and you will get your money back. If you mention the 36 pages of complaints here they know exactly what is going on. If you return the items Paypal will not refund the postage costs

Ring Paypal, you say. I have tried 3 times. The shortest wait was 1 hour 45 minutes. I waited. at about an hour 20 minutes the line disconnected. I left a message for a return call that never came. It might be  a long bow or whatever, but Paypal is not the honest company it was. Period.

@NormK1 wrote:

Please read the hundreds of replies DO NOT RETURN THE JUNK you will only end up further out of pocket. You must open a complaint in the Resolution Center (doesn't help but is part of the refund process) Once you have done that RING Paypal and you will get your money back. If you mention the 36 pages of complaints here they know exactly what is going on. If you return the items Paypal will not refund the postage costs

Contributor

Can only advise you on what has worked for hundreds of us here

Contributor

If you are having LONG WAITING TIME to get a reply from PayPal it may depend where you are calling from. PP is probably based in Europe. Just a thought.

After 400 complaint in a year why is PayPal allowing new customers to be ripped off by Strong Current Enterprises LTD? Is there any truth the Clickbank, SCE and PayPal are all financial linked and that’s why PayPal is not banning these scammers? It just not fair?
Highlighted
Contributor

@Frenchman081019 wrote:
After 400 complaint in a year why is PayPal allowing new customers to be ripped off by Strong Current Enterprises LTD? Is there any truth the Clickbank, SCE and PayPal are all financial linked and that’s why PayPal is not banning these scammers? It just not fair?

So have you got your money back?

I will now consult my solicitor.
Contributor

Just hope you never receive them. Check out the Resolution Centre as to when you can make a claim.
Contributor

The goods are crap so just raise a dispute and watch carefully.