Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

You have left your complaint for possibly too long, the only way you can try is to RING  Paypal, don't waste time with emails and when you ring just mention that you are aware of the 36 pages of complaints here on the Community Board

Duh !!! you had the opportunity to confirm delivery address via PayPal checkout. You need to Pay attention to your check out options. Instead go after the Co direct. Because PayPal is not the one wrong here you are.

I never got a confirmation or tracking nuber from them at all. I think they are a fraudulent company, personally speaking. Having trouble returning and getting a refund

Contributor

You are correct! They are a SCAM company!
I am amazed that PAYPAL still allows this company to use Then in part of their scam.
They have 38 complaints right now and still
Allow them to continue.
New Community Member

Same here.  Why didn't Paypal stop or warn future purchasers of this scam / company?

Contributor

Please share this on Facebook too, if you have an account. That is where they were selling what they sold to me and they are scammers. I thought I was safe using PayPal. I would have gotten better service using my credit card.
Contributor

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller. PayPal - why are you still allowing Strong Current Enterprises Limited to use your service and why aren't you helping the consumers that are complaining?

Contributor

I agree totally! Why do Paypal use this seller. They sent my HDTV Antenna within 16 hours by Hermes, with a return address of The Netherlands. The address was a post box account which is undeliverable. I escalated to PayPal and was told to send to Hong Kong. Again details were undeliverable to. I had to create a complaint to PayPal who gave me a goodwill refund. Now the company has been asked to provide a UK delivery address but they didn't, case has been closed and they will have to refund to PayPal. Does anyone want an antenna that doesn't work?
Contributor

I escalated to a claim but PAYPAL refused to refund despite this rogue company putting the wrong delivery address. Evidence in tracking evidence.

I won't use PAYPAL again.

@Stringwells wrote:
I agree totally! Why do Paypal use this seller. They sent my HDTV Antenna within 16 hours by Hermes, with a return address of The Netherlands. The address was a post box account which is undeliverable. I escalated to PayPal and was told to send to Hong Kong. Again details were undeliverable to. I had to create a complaint to PayPal who gave me a goodwill refund. Now the company has been asked to provide a UK delivery address but they didn't, case has been closed and they will have to refund to PayPal. Does anyone want an antenna that doesn't work?

strong current enterprises swindled me out of £40.00 for an arieal that does not even pick up basic channels. PayPal are in League with them in my opinion, otherwise how could this company do it for so long and to so many people