Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Yeah I know mate. I've phoned PayPal. They say a couple of days . 🤞

I have not received my TV antenna after 22 days,and have sent several emails,but get no reply
Contributor

Ok you are wasting your time waiting for a reply or the junk product that may or may not arrive. What you must do is open a dispute in the Paypal resolution center as a formality, this won't get you anywhere but you have to go through the process. Once you have done that then you must RING Paypal and explain to them what is going on, trust me they are well aware of what is going on but they still allow this dog mob to use their payment service. When you ring them mention you are well aware of the 35 pages of complaints on this forum and one day Paypal might get their head out of the sand and put a stop to people getting stung by this scam that has been going on for over 18 months that we know of

Contributor

Okay all you SCE fish who were caught like me. Update on my documented issues. All I can say is thanks for all your support and encouragement. PayPal credited my bank today with full amounts. So be positive, don't give up and take the advice on here. I phoned in my complaints and I have to say PayPal came good for me. Xmas is back on.
Highlighted
Contributor

I must admit Paypal are very helpful with this but for some reason they continue to let it happen.The story goes that Paypal is not recouping the money from these crooks but paying it out themselves

Contributor

I totally agree with NormK1 1. Don't chase product delivery - you don't want them 2. Ring PayPal saying to know you've been scammed and ask themorning why they allow it. 3. If you follow the Resolution process you may get money back or may be asked to post goods abroad (even Hong Kong). DON'T. 4. Ring PayPal at a convenient cheap call if possible to resolve. Best of Luck.

If you think that it is taking too long, I suggest that
you reach out to them through email that they have provided in their website.

You can asked them for the status of your orders in your email.

Hi.

Have you tried emailing Strong current enterprises yet, and if you have, have you received a reply??? I for one have tried emailing them over 11 times, and have not had 1 reply! The contact number to call is a premium rate number, and you will probably end up on the phone for 1 hour and get a £100 bill, which partly goes to strong current enterprises anyway!

I DONT KNOW ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS HAD A REPLY TO AN EMAIL THEY HAVE SENT TO STRONG CURRENT ENTERPRISES, BUT IF YOU HAVE HAD A REPY AFTER SENDING THEM AN EMAIL, YOU ARE LUCKY!!

Contributor

What are you on about Barry72? Please read my posts and NormK1 at least! You have been SCAMMED as all of us have.
New Community Member

I also did not receive the item from this company