cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Hi TC1959 Thanks for your post o strongcurrent. This is my first reply as I'm a complete newbie here. My story almost mirrors yours . I knew right away I'd been scammed as this company didn't email the usual confirmation . Oh and took extra payment for an item I didn't order ! I then found no real way of contacting them to reverse or stop the order. Of course , no way was the payment "pending". It was gone . I did phone PayPal who were helpful to me in setting up a dispute right away. Amazingly , a strongcurrent confirmation email arrived hours later. I have replied to it laying out my issues and now await the outcome of this shambles. Out £70 . Oops
Contributor

It is so sad to see that PayPal have learnt nothing about this affair! Good you have used the dispute procedure but you may find that the company will ask you to return the goods to Amsterdam or even Hongkong. DO NOT ATTEMPT RETURNING THE ITEMS. Keep an sharp eye on the resolution centre and ring PayPal if they ask you to return the items. I still have my goods. PayPal agreed to refund me in full. So don't give up, and don't return the crap goods as it is a GLOBAL SCAM. Best of luck and keep in touch.
New Community Member

Hi, I have just bought 2 of them and felt it was a scam seconds after my order, now read this I think I was right... Will just have to wait my 20 days then complain and try to get me £70 back.....
Contributor

Sorry to hear this but do not wait for anything to happen because it won't unless you take action, and do not attempt to return the good if they ever arrive. Lodge a complaint with the resolution center (waste of time but part of the procedure to go through, thanks Stringwells) then you must RING Paypal and get it resolved by talking to them. They are well aware of this mob as you can see by the 35 pages of complaints that have been going on for over 18 months now and still nothing has been done to stop them. Mention to them that you are aware of all the complaints on this message board

Highlighted
Contributor

Do not be fooled by the resolution center, the only way to get your money back is to RING Paypal, but sadly they do not seem to be getting the message about this dog mob

New Community Member

Has anyone followed legal procedures against this company?

Volunteer Advisor

@Rb29

If you want to hire international lawyers to sue someone in China then good luck with that one.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.

Hi All who are / have been involved in the SCE mess. I have had PayPal notify me a few hours ago that a full refund has been made to my card and may take up to 30 days to show on my account. I do intend to phone them , just to say thanks , and check of course. If all is as it appears , then great. Many thanks to all for posts and updates.
Contributor

Best of luck!
Contributor

Be wary Nellyboy12355, if PayPal have refunded your card, why up to 30days for you to wait?