cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

I should have researched this company more before ordering.  But when I saw I could use PayPal, I figured the company was on the up and up.  I have tried 3 times to contact them for item not received (Superboost wifi extender) and no response, so I opened a dispute with PayPal.  Right now I just want to cancel, but will wait to see if I hear from the company, but I think they are a scam and PayPal should not have them as customers

Contributor

Hi Patricia, I'm sure you feel dissappointed, but don't give up. What country are you in? I've had no trouble speaking to PayPal in the UK. Keep records but don't attempt to return goods. Follow our posts and ring PayPal, you will get it sorted, escalate until you get satisfaction.
Highlighted
Contributor

Go Stringwells, you are doing a good job, I don't need to say any more.It is quite apparent no form of rat poison will stop this mob and I feel we are probably only hearing from a small percentage who are being dudded, I fear a lot of people are just copping it on the chin.  Paypal is complicit in this fraud

Contributor

Hi Patricia As posted by others on this forum, you are not alone. You have been scammed . Same as I was. Don't wait and see what happens with dispute / resolution centre or anything else. You must phone PayPal explain you have been scammed and they will refund your account. Or they did with me anyway. Pretty quickly too. Good luck !

They sent something... a pair of reflexology insoles, value around $5 usd. I ordered and paid for a wi-fi booster. I filed a complaint with Paypal, they did nothing except close the case. I wanted to email them a picture of the shipping package and a picture of what was sent. Apparently, Paypal is in bed with them, because there is no way to really discuss the issue with anyone except the dumb entry level chat bot. 

Contributor

As has been stated here a thousand times you must RING RING Ring Paypal and you will get it resolved

This comment probably won't be left up, but here goes. ClickBank is a wholly owned subsidiary of PayPal. Guess what? The do exactly the same stuff, bill payments money transfers, etc. But there's MORE!!!!!!!! Clickbank owns Strong Current Enterprises!. They even have the same phone number. I suggest you all remove your cards and accounts from Paypal. They have turned to the dark side. 

Contributor

I think you are drawing a very long bow there, just remember I have told you how to get your money back and Paypal is picking up the cost of these refunds they are not getting it back from these scammers for some reason
New Community Member

I also did not receive my product. I complained through PayPal. Now all of a sudden they’re saying it shipped today. Almost 2 months after I ordered. If I do receive, I will be returning or not accepting the package for a refund. I don’t trust the company now. Too scared to use an electrical appliance from them. No way!
Contributor

Please read the hundreds of replies DO NOT RETURN THE JUNK you will only end up further out of pocket. You must open a complaint in the Resolution Center (doesn't help but is part of the refund process) Once you have done that RING Paypal and you will get your money back. If you mention the 36 pages of complaints here they know exactly what is going on. If you return the items Paypal will not refund the postage costs