cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I accept what you say NormK1, but using Res Cent will provide the ability to escalate and also provide evidence of your claim. I used resolution centre and even escalated. I phoned up and received full refund for both items and later had a refund for one item.
Highlighted
Contributor

I guess you are right Stringwells I went through the resolution roundabout to nowhere and then got on the phone and it was very quickly resolved, I guess it was part of the process. Another point to make when contacting Paypal is that you are aware of the 30+ pages of complaints on here. What staggers me is that Paypal has obviously not been able to put a block across this mob and they are still obviously using the same business name

Contributor

My delivery came via Hermes which I use regularly in UK. I managed to contact an office in London but they said they only printed the labels for many companies. I also contacted Strong Current Enterprises in the UK. I was unable to speak on phone and even sent registered mail, which was delivered. I reported to UK trading standards but have had no reply.
Contributor

It's still happening. I was double charged by this company and only yesterday. I'm hoping PayPal come good here or I'm £70 down for xmas . Bad bad bad.
Contributor

Still happening. Double dipped me only yesterday. 70 quid gone !
Contributor

Your money is not gone, visit the PayPal Resolution Centre and create a dispute. follow but don't return items. Make separate disputes for each item if they sent you an amplifier as well. Ring PayPal before dispute date arrives.

BEWARE

Do not buy HD antenna's from Strong Current. Mine did not work.

They are posted from London but want the returns sent to the Netherlands

When I took a resolution against them with Paypay, they said I would get a refund if I returned it to HONG KONG.

It would need to be tracking postage, It cost me £39.31.

It will cost almost that to return back to Hong Kong

BE WARNED DO NOT USE STRONG CURRENT ENTERPRISES

New Community Member

I too have not received an item from Strong Current Enterprise. The item was bought in dec 17 and payment was made through Paypal on then29th December! Transaction ID: 4E536008P45686049 Nothing received since that day. How can I get a refund or how can I get hold of the product I bought and paid for?

Contributor

Don't worry about getting the product, it is just junk and you have to throw it in the bin. You may have waited too long to lodge your claim but as Paypal are well aware of the scam they may have a sympathetic ear for you and honor your claim. Only way you will find out is to ring them and explain it to them. You will need your transaction number. Good luck

Agree with all comments. I ordered the tvfix aerial in november and after reading these comments immediately cancelled this was half hour after order and same time logged complaint with PayPal. No surprise strong current enterprises ignored my emails and request to cancel. PayPal managed get offer from co to partial refund £14.30 by then item had still not arrived. Declined and moved case back to PayPal. Item arrived 4 weeks after initial order and no surprise is useless. Return address is USA, I live in England ! This morning PayPal  say they are declining my claim as the item materially similar to sellers description. Fuming I phone and speak to PayPal complaints and ask how an item that does not work IS materially similar and they should be stopping this Co using their service from amount of complaints about them. After a few minutes of my tirad the person agreed with me and arranged full refund. His comment was for people to officially complain and if enough do that they will remove strong current enterprises. Umm I thought the whole idea of online resolution centre was for that.

so phoning and complaining is the answer and hopefull others will review before buying.