cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

The good thing is it has slowed down now, obviously they are getting shut down but I did notice an ad pop up on my screen a couple of weeks ago that looked like it was the same mob trying to pop their head up again and scam a few more people.

Contributor

Hi, Unfortunately I'm way behind here on this company. They are still going and double charged me only a couple of days ago. I'm hoping after the dispute and probable complaint , that PayPal will come through for me. £70 down before xmas is bad bad news right now ?
Contributor

See my reply to previous member. We've all been caught but PayPal guarantee to refund us when companies are corrupt. Use the Reolution Centre, do NOT return the goods - they are worthless. Ring PayPal and demand repayment. They should not allow this company to use PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

As we worked out a very long time ago what you describe is exactly how these scumbags work, the double dip is their trademark. Only way for you to get your money back is to RING Paypal, don't waste your time with the resolution center, complete waste of time and do not get stooged into returning the junk items that do not work

Contributor

I accept what you say NormK1, but using Res Cent will provide the ability to escalate and also provide evidence of your claim. I used resolution centre and even escalated. I phoned up and received full refund for both items and later had a refund for one item.
Contributor

I guess you are right Stringwells I went through the resolution roundabout to nowhere and then got on the phone and it was very quickly resolved, I guess it was part of the process. Another point to make when contacting Paypal is that you are aware of the 30+ pages of complaints on here. What staggers me is that Paypal has obviously not been able to put a block across this mob and they are still obviously using the same business name

Contributor

My delivery came via Hermes which I use regularly in UK. I managed to contact an office in London but they said they only printed the labels for many companies. I also contacted Strong Current Enterprises in the UK. I was unable to speak on phone and even sent registered mail, which was delivered. I reported to UK trading standards but have had no reply.
Contributor

It's still happening. I was double charged by this company and only yesterday. I'm hoping PayPal come good here or I'm £70 down for xmas . Bad bad bad.
Contributor

Still happening. Double dipped me only yesterday. 70 quid gone !
Contributor

Your money is not gone, visit the PayPal Resolution Centre and create a dispute. follow but don't return items. Make separate disputes for each item if they sent you an amplifier as well. Ring PayPal before dispute date arrives.