cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Don't attempt to send items back. Open a dispute as soon as allowed and ring PayPal to let them know. Do not return items as it is a scam company.
Contributor

If and when you find where to send. It to could you tell me Please......will never use this firm again
New Community Member

Never receive items
Contributor

You don't want items - they will be crap as you have been SCAMMED. Just ring PayPal and ask for refund. Keep ringing, read our constant posts and do not let PayPal tell you otherwise. Best of luck.
Contributor

As Stringwels said you have been scammed, you must RING Paypal to get your money back
New Community Member

I have not rcvd my goods or had any contact from shipper.  Filed dispute

Highlighted
Contributor

I thought this was all done and dusted, but I guess dirtbags will keep trying and bob up again. Only way I found was to RING Paypal and that got my problem resolved and I was able to throw the junk sent to me in the bin. Do not attempt to return it, that only ends up costing you in more lost money

New Community Member

Thanks for the advice, I will do the same and contact Pay Pal.

I don't understand why PayPal allows Strong Current Enterprises to continue to use their servcies since they are know to sell shoddy merchandise even if they ever deliver it at all?

New Community Member

I placed an order with them as well and I just got my purchase this past Saturday 2/16/19 and they don't work as advertised so I am trying to get in touch with them for a refund but the packing slip didn't contain any refund information or a phone number to call. Has anyone been successful in contacting them ? Please advise.

@steve671 wrote:

i have received items they do not work not surprising ask for refund as advertised no reply HELP!!!!!!