cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

I have also ordeed 2 items from this Company and have not received either, also cannot seem to find tracking number given to me, which is RS904340327CH How can this be resolved???

had to get Pay Pal to chase them up then the order arrived within a week , that was 42 days after the order was placed

Hi @bell7

Oh no. Smiley Sad If the item is not working or arrived not as described, you can use the same steps provided to file a dispute for Not as Described instead of Item Not Received. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Hi everyone! 

I'm really sorry to hear that there have been some troubles with receiving products from a particular vendor. Smiley Sad Hopefully most of you have received your items by now, but if you have not, the next course of action you'd want to take would be to open a dispute for an Item Not Received. Filing a dispute opens a direct line of communication between buyer and seller in the PayPal Resolution Center. 

Here's how to open a dispute:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem with a purchase near the bottom of the page.
  3. Click Dispute a Transaction.
  4. Click the Transaction ID next to the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.

Note:

• You have 20 days from the date you opened your dispute to contact your seller.
  • If you and the seller can't resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate by escalating your dispute to a claim.
  • If a dispute isn't escalated to a claim within 20 days, it will automatically be closed. Once a dispute is closed, it can't be reopened or escalated to a claim.

Your purchase might be covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. To learn more, click Security at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps! 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
New Community Member

i have received items they do not work not surprising ask for refund as advertised no reply HELP!!!!!!

Tags (1)
Contributor

I want to send a purchase back where do you send it ??? Help
Contributor

Don't attempt to send items back. Open a dispute as soon as allowed and ring PayPal to let them know. Do not return items as it is a scam company.
Contributor

If and when you find where to send. It to could you tell me Please......will never use this firm again
New Community Member

I have not rcvd my goods or had any contact from shipper.  Filed dispute

Highlighted
Contributor

I thought this was all done and dusted, but I guess dirtbags will keep trying and bob up again. Only way I found was to RING Paypal and that got my problem resolved and I was able to throw the junk sent to me in the bin. Do not attempt to return it, that only ends up costing you in more lost money