cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Paypal will honor the claim but unless you RING them you will not get anywhere. We have pointed this out for over 12 months now and 36 pages of complaints here so far. It settled down for a few months but being Christmas these mongrels are at it again

After so many complaints dating back for quite some time, I am confused as to why PayPal are accepting payments on behalf of this company. I, like many others have purchased their product (within the last 48 hrs) only to eventually find myself directed to this page and am now not only confused, but have serious concerns as to whether I have been scammed or not and am not sure what to do from here. Cheers SD
Contributor

wrote:
After so many complaints dating back for quite some time, I am confused as to why PayPal are accepting payments on behalf of this company. I, like many others have purchased their product (within the last 48 hrs) only to eventually find myself directed to this page and am now not only confused, but have serious concerns as to whether I have been scammed or not and am not sure what to do from here. Cheers SD

RING Paypel don't waste time with the resolution center it doesn't work just spins you in circles RING RING RING drive Paypal nuts till they sort this **bleep** company out.

Contributor

The solution here is not to waste your time trying to use the resolution center, you MUST RING Paypal and eventually one day Paypal may wake up and listen to the thousands of people who are still to this day being scammed by this mob. 

If I made a purchase from Strong Current Enterprise within the last seven days how long should I wait? to dispute, as I do not know if anything will arrive in the next 3-4 weeks,

I have no receipt other than paypal that this seller exists, or no hard evidence that they are a legitimate limited company, I'm getting fed up of getting conned and robbed on my laptop and smartphone 

i'm abit lost about  what to do?

Contributor

You only have one option and that is to RING Paypal no other method will work, do not waste your time with the resolution center , complete waste of time you MUST ring. Just when we thought Paypal had stopped this mob, obviously they haven't seeing you were stung only a week ago. This scam has been going on for nearly 12 months now

SCAM

First, they charged my PayPal account twice for the same item.

Second the HD Antenna did not work, I contacted them and they said I live in an area without coverage

I live just out side London

I was posted to me from London and arrived the next day.

To return it for a refund, I had to post it to Hong Kong, with a tracking number.

The postage is almost as much as the Antenna

Be warned, dont use Strong Current Enterprises

,,,,,,MESSAGE TO PAYPAL,,,,,

YOU HAVE HAD MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY,  

WARN YOU CUSTOMERS

Highlighted
Contributor

Double dipping was their trade mark, buy an antenna and they would also bill you for the amplifier as well. Did you get your money back? I'm sorry you fell for the return it for a refund scam as well.

PayPal refunded one unauthorised payment but the other payment is still being disputed The antenna was posted from London, which is close but they want me to return it to Hong Kong, postage is almost the same as the money I am claiming back for the fault antenna. Strong Current SCAM

Re: Strong Current Enterprise

Hi Ashley, There is not such a button at the bottom on mobile app. Than what you do??? Merrick.