Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprise LTD

@NormK1wrote:

I'm sorry to say this but you have just wasted your money trying to return this item, their standard practice was to double dip, Paypal is aware of this so the only way you will get any satisfaction is to RING Paypal the resolution center is a waste of time you must Ring and keep ringing till you get your money back. Mention this community forum and the 29 pages of complaints that Paypal is well aware of> Paypal was aware of the problems with this company nearly 12 months ago but they did not shut it down

Thank you for your advice. I am just living in hope at the moment, I am willing to risk losing the postage and maybe get back the balance owed. The full total owed to me is €169.69 plus the €19.75 postage for my first effort at returning the package but I guess I won't get reimbursed for that particular postage. The next attempt may be slightly dearer but I will risk it so I can get the tracking documentation from the post office for PayPal to prove that I have sent the package back and then, hopeefully, get my full refund.

Contributor

Do not waste more money attempting to return this junk, it is a SCAM company and the only way you have the slightest chance of getting any of your money back is by RINGING Paypal, as many times as it takes till you get a resolution and get back to us and let us know how you get on. It is important that Paypal stand up to their obligations and this then helps them wipe out these scammers, they can do it, we can't

Contributor

You won't believe what has happened to the package with all the items I was returning to SCE, after not being accepted at SCE's   London office address, I was waiting for it to return back to me as the sender. I checked the tracking every day from the 19th Feb when it was not accepted by SCE and no activity showed up until last Sunday 4th March when it showed up as being in Dublin. Then it showed as being in Portlaoise which is a main sorting office for the rest of Ireland and it should have been forwarded to Cork from there but what do you think happened? It was sent back to London yesterday! I couldn't beleieve it.  Anyway, I phoned PayPal this morning and got another very helpful lady who took all the details including the tracking information and hopefully she will sort it out for me. I am afraid to say I am going to get my money back in a week or so. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't but I am still living in hope! Thank you all for your advicel I will let you know the outcome when I have something to tell you all. Until then....

Contributor

Very interesting! Yes will like to hear outcome and your money back 😑
Contributor

To continue the saga...It took from the 6th March until the 15th April for the package that I had returned to SCE's London address, to get back to me. PayPal had given me a deadline of 12th March to send them confirmation of my re-sending it back to SCE. Due to the delay, I missed the deadline and got a notification from PayPal that because I did not confirm the return posting to SCE, they were not going to refund me the money and that I should try and settle the matter with SCE myself. That is just what I did! I had been corresponding with a lady by email and she was very helpful and assured me that as soon as I got the parcel back, to resend it to the address in the Netherlands and to let her have the proof of postage and she would organise the refunds. So on 16th April, I re-sent the parcel back to the Netherlands, tracked and registered and lo and behold, I got three emails from PayPal this morning, confirming the three different amounts that were refunded to me by SCE!!! I couldn't believe it. I hope this might encourage others to stick with it. Don't let them get away with anything. To those who were interested in the outcome, thank you for your interest.

Contributor

Excellent news, glad to hear you got your money back. You seem to be the only one here who has been able to contact anybody at SCE so maybe they exist in some form. My assumption would be that Paypal has picked up the tab on this as it seems to have done with all the others who have come here with problems with this mob. Anyway congratulations and as you say you have to stick at it or they just get away with it.

Contributor

Thank you, NormK. It is such a relief to see the refunds in my account. Smiley Happy

Contributor

You really must not waste any more on sending them back. Ring PayPal as we recommend and report to all agencies in your country about this company. They are laughing at us as they steal our money.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I did.
Contributor

What is it going to take to shut these crooks down they seem to be able to pop their ads anywhere they feel like, at least I haven't seen on ebay Aus for a few weeks. I complained to ebay several times about it, got no response but the ads seem to have stopped