cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I did receive mine, it was junk and didn't do what was advertised, so I sent it back to an address in the Netherlands as per their terms and conditions unmarked and packed back in the same packaging......... still waiting for my refund, not happy at all, total scumbags.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Just when I thought this was done and dusted they just keep coming. Do not expect that because you returned the junk that SCE will kindly send you a refund, you have just done your dough on the return postage, I'm sorry, should have come here before you wasted your money on that. The only thing you can do is RING Paypal, don't try the resolution center, complete waste of time and when you ring Paypal mention that you have been on this community board because they are well aware of it and the 28 pages of complaints. The only hope you have is to ring Paypal.

Community forum

How do I get my double payment back from either paypal or Strong Current Enterprises Limited?
New Community Member

Strong Current sent me the wrong part.

Strong Current sent me the wrong part. What am I supposed to with this. Paypal needs to stop doing business with these guys.

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I also paid for a Strong Currents Amplifier and Antenna and never received these  items!  I saw this ad on Buzz Feed suggesting these were "good" products so I ordered. I usually check the company but did not which was a mistake.  This company is a SCAM.  I called their customer service # but never got a return call. I reported this to my credit card company and after 2 billing cycles they cancelled the charges.  I first submitted a dispute resolution to Pay Pal but because I did the same with my CC Pay Pal said the CC would handle the dispute.  And they did!

Contributor

The good thing is it has slowed down now, obviously they are getting shut down but I did notice an ad pop up on my screen a couple of weeks ago that looked like it was the same mob trying to pop their head up again and scam a few more people.

BEWARE

Do not buy HD antenna's from Strong Current. Mine did not work.

They are posted from London but want the returns sent to the Netherlands

When I took a resolution against them with Paypay, they said I would get a refund if I returned it to HONG KONG.

It would need to be tracking postage, It cost me £39.31.

It will cost almost that to return back to Hong Kong

BE WARNED DO NOT USE STRONG CURRENT ENTERPRISES

New Community Member

I too have not received an item from Strong Current Enterprise. The item was bought in dec 17 and payment was made through Paypal on then29th December! Transaction ID: 4E536008P45686049 Nothing received since that day. How can I get a refund or how can I get hold of the product I bought and paid for?

Contributor

Don't worry about getting the product, it is just junk and you have to throw it in the bin. You may have waited too long to lodge your claim but as Paypal are well aware of the scam they may have a sympathetic ear for you and honor your claim. Only way you will find out is to ring them and explain it to them. You will need your transaction number. Good luck