cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprise LTD

Ring Paypal do not waste your time with the resolution center complete waste of effort. And when you ring them mention the hundreds of complaints on this Paypal community forum. they seem to take notice of that, but isn't it amazing that nobody from Paypal is prepared to stick their head in here and offer any help

Contributor

I did ring PayPal this afternoon and was fortunate to get on two very helpful ladies. The first took all my details and I told her that I had returned the parcel by registered and tracked post. She took the tracking number details from me. She seemed pleased with this fact and said that I had done all the things she would have suggested so she passed me on to the section that dealt with refunds. There the lady was also very helpful and pleasant and said that they would contact the seller and if I or they did not get any satisfaction from Strong Current Enterprises within 10 days, I should then check in with PayPal immediately to arrange the refund. That is what I understood anyway. I must keep a sharp look-out for any emails in the 10 days and to let PayPal know what is happening. Hopefully, that will sort out this mess and I did mention to PP about all the complaints etc. Here's hoping.

Contributor

Good and keep chasing, this is the only way to shut these mongrels down, but trust me they will bob up again  with another scam somewhere else

Contributor

Hello

I am pleased to hear that you managed to speak to someone at Paypal. I hope they can sort it for you and you can get your money back. Thank you for letting me know. Please keep me in touch.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have just sent a letter to SCE Ltd at their London address to gain evidence to inform British Trading Standards. I have detailed my grievances and asked for response within 14 says. Letter sent by registered post.
Contributor

@Stringwellswrote:
I have just sent a letter to SCE Ltd at their London address to gain evidence to inform British Trading Standards. I have detailed my grievances and asked for response within 14 says. Letter sent by registered post.

That sounds like a very good idea. It will be interesting to hear what the Trading Standards will have to say. I noticed there was another ad for FoxTV Antennas up on my Facebook page again last night. I deleted it immediately.

Contributor

Letter was delivered and signed for by Agnes. Will see if I get a reply!
Contributor

Out of curiosity have all the regular contributors here got their money back from Paypal yet?

Contributor

@NormK1wrote:

Out of curiosity have all the regular contributors here got their money back from Paypal yet?

@NormK1wrote:

As I said in an earlier posting, I returned the package containing 5 TV antennas (three of which I never ordered) as well as 1 amplifier which I never ordered, to SCE address in London which is registered as their company address. They refused to accept my package on the 19th February last. I had registered and tracked it. I am now still waiting for the package to come back to me. I saw today that it arrived in the Dublin Mail Centre yesterday Sunday 4th March so I am now waiting for it to get back to me within the next few days (hopefully) so I can resend it to either the address in Zetten, The Netherlands given to me by the seller or to a Hong Kong address given to me by PayPal. I only have until 12th March to send PayPal the tracking information in order to get my refund. I am even confused which address should I use. The Dutch one would be nearer and cheaper than the Hong Kong one. I have spent hours trying to find some way of contacting PayPal by email to check. Can anyone tell me if they have sucessfully returned items to:  Customer Service, <removed>, Netherlands. I even tried phoning PP but was kept waiting for so long I gave up. Any helpful tips would be very much appreciated.

Contributor

I'm sorry to say this but you have just wasted your money trying to return this item, their standard practice was to double dip, Paypal is aware of this so the only way you will get any satisfaction is to RING Paypal the resolution center is a waste of time you must Ring and keep ringing till you get your money back. Mention this community forum and the 29 pages of complaints that Paypal is well aware of> Paypal was aware of the problems with this company nearly 12 months ago but they did not shut it down