cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I am still waiting for delivery of my order even though I got an email saying order had been shipped more than a week ago. Their customer support have not responded to my numerous queries except for the first one advising that they will respond within 3 business days - that was almost 2 weeks ago. Agree this is definitely a scam. Why is PayPal silent over this matter? Does not look good for PayPal at the end of the day.

Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

wrote:

I am still waiting for delivery of my order even though I got an email saying order had been shipped more than a week ago. Their customer support have not responded to my numerous queries except for the first one advising that they will respond within 3 business days - that was almost 2 weeks ago. Agree this is definitely a scam. Why is PayPal silent over this matter? Does not look good for PayPal at the end of the day.

Do not waste time on this matter waiting for this mongrel mob to deliver junk that is useless. RING Paypal DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH THE RESOLUTION CENTER, complete waste of time RING RING RING till you get your money back

New Community Member

Strong Current Enterprise LTD

I would recommend that you think twice before ordering from this company. After waiting five weeks I finally received the item I ordered, but it was not what I expected. In trying to return said item I have contacted customer support four times and have yet to receive a response from them. Total disappointment.
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprise LTD

Don't wait for customer support to contact you, you MUST RING Paypal and then you will get some action, the other methods do not work.

@Creamed23wrote:
I would recommend that you think twice before ordering from this company. After waiting five weeks I finally received the item I ordered, but it was not what I expected. In trying to return said item I have contacted customer support four times and have yet to receive a response from them. Total disappointment.

New Community Member

I got no help from paypal and I even asked them why they were still dealing with this company, I have been to their website https://www.strongcurrent.global created an account and left feedback which has not yet been authorised, I was very careful to not write anything that could be deemed as libelous.

Contributor

@farmersdenwrote:

I got no help from paypal and I even asked them why they were still dealing with this company, I have been to their website https://www.strongcurrent.global created an account and left feedback which has not yet been authorised, I was very careful to not write anything that could be deemed as libelous.

But did you ring Paypal?

New Community Member

Yes but not interested

Highlighted
Contributor

Well ring them again and keep ringing, Paypal have an obligation to REFUND you money because they have allowed this scam to continue, not sure how long it has been going on but I have seen complaints back to May last year and Paypal did nothing about it

Contributor

Also mention that you have seen all the complaints on this community forum. When I mentioned this to the person I spoke to it was obvious he was aware of it

Contributor

I had attempted to order 2 antennas on 26th January last and ended up getting three different confirmation emails from both Strong Current Enterprises and PayPal. PayPal's three receipts for payment made to Strong Current Enterprises Ltd were all taken within 5 mins.  Once I had received all these confirmations for a total of 5 antennas and 1 amplifier, I sent an email immediately to Strong Current and as I thought a copy to PayPal but unfortunately I used an email address that was on Strong Current's website which was incorrect for PayPal.  The antenna I tried did not work so I have posted all 5 back plus the amplifier to Strong Current Enterprises Ltd., <removed>, London W1H 1PJ. England. I sent it by registered and tracked post from Ireland and I would have expected it to be delivered today. When I checked the tracking, I was told that the parcel was not accepted at that address. I have not been speaking to PayPal yet but I will try later on. The struggle goes on!