cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Okay, started researching class action lawsuit here. This company is perpetrating a scam and PayPal is allowing them to do it. The proof is right here in their own community forum which they are ignoring.  I submitted an inquiry to https://www.girardgibbs.com/paypal/  Join me!

Highlighted
Contributor

I tried to join Kimmerbeth but it said access from this country is denied

Contributor

Not even sure it will get picked up - I think PayPal may have incorporated "no class action lawsuit" wording into their user agreements in the last few years. Still, trying to help others if I can because it's just not right that they continue to do business with this sham company!
Contributor

Kimmerbeth I have noticed over the last few days that the ads have not been appearing all over my computer so somebody is trying to stop these scammers

I agree i think they pay out your money too fast not giving a chance to change your mind.the aerial is not the first thing i havent recieved.i usually let it go because its to bloody hard to get anywhere.i dont think i will be using paypal again ive lost too much money along the track .i am still going to tell my bank what's happened in case they will do somthing worth a try. Hope you win the case.
Contributor

Strong current enterprises

I received 2 Antennas and want to return them to Strong Current Enterprises. I cannot find an address. Can anyone help me please.

Contributor

Re: Strong current enterprises

I received 5 antennas and one amplifier after I only ordered 2 antennas and the money for them was taken in three different payments almost immediately after I had ordered the first 2 antennas. I received 3 confirmation emails for (1) the two antennas I did order, (2) the amplifier which I did not order and (3) for 3 more antennas which I did not order. I emailed them immediately to tell them that I had not ordered the 2nd and 3rd lot and requested the order to be cancelled and a refund made immediately. I may as well have been talking to the wall. YESTERDAY (13th Feb) I returned all six items to Strong Current Enterprises Ltd at the only address I could find. I cannot guarantee that anything sent there will arrive but I sent the parcel by registered and trackable mail from Ireland. The address I used was: Strong Current Enterprises Ltd., <removed> London W1H 1PJ, England. I have no idea if I will get any confirmation when/if the parcel arrives but I intend informing PayPal about the situation as it stands. Hope this helps.

Contributor

Hello. Thank you so much for supplying this information. I have just spoken to Paypal and they have asked me to contact my Bank and give them all the information and ask them to contact Paypal who will do what they can to get the money back. I will give it a try. I have also received an email from Strong Current Enterprises this morning informing me that on they have put me on the waiting list and they will contact me shortly. Don't know why they just cannot answer my email. Thank you get and I hope you get a reply and refund of your money.

Contributor

Hello.

sorry for the spelling mistake at the end of my note. Should say Thank you, hope you get a reply and a refund

Contributor

You are welcome. By the way, do you mind letting me know how you spoke to PayPal directly? Are you in the USA? I think they may have an office here in Ireland so I will try that first. Hope it all works out. Let me know what happens!