cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises Limited

I finally escalated the dispute/claim to PayPal and they got my money back for me. I'm so glad I went through Paypal.
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

it took from dec 5th to dec 26 to get it ,dont want it anymore called them 5 times using they choice on phone no answer from any of them have filed a dispute with card company it is 70+ on my card for  2 items i would tell you chalk it up to we got snookered and do the same file a dispute on your card and they are in london england not the usa. of course you see foxtv you think usa not over in the pond.good luck all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!EVERYONE FILE A DISPUTE DONT OPEN IT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS!!

Contributor

Got a notification from Paypal this morning saying I will get a refund for the double dipped item ( found out from Paypal when I raised the dispute that the second billing was for an amplifier) This has not arrived and I am not sure if I am going to get a refund for the rubbish antenna that arrived but as per every other complaint they just don't work. I have not been asked to return this item to some dodgey Netherlands or Chinese address. I will never ever be using Paypal ever again outside of ebay because at least you get a bit more protection.

Contributor

Get your refund and don't give up. Chase every penny back. Escalate to PayPal, then ring them, then complain again! I'm using Trading Standards UK to bring this company to rights 😈
Contributor

Just got another reply from Paypal that they have credited to my account, got the full amount for the so called amplifier and most of the money for the antenna that arrived but as we all know they don't work. Thank you Paypal, keep up the good work and stop these mongrels 

Contributor

Norm - congrats on getting (most of) your money back. Still, I wouldn't give PayPal too much credit. Look at what you had to go through - it shouldn't have been that difficult.

Contributor

Thanks Kimmerbeth, how have you got on? I probably got all my money back just in US dollars it didn't seem right. Problem is these mongrels are still able to sneak their ads in and around ebay. I must emphasize to all people stung by this mob to RING Paypal

Highlighted
Contributor

And Kimmerbeth I have now received my antenna and amplifier, anybody want to buy a cheap set that don't work?

New Community Member

Uk

As anyone received aerials from Strong Current enterprise. Or is this a fraudulent company? 

Volunteer Advisor

Re: Uk

@Ronald22

Do a google search and buyer beware.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.