cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I canceled my order with them for 4 antennas. They emailed me a response back (on 1/30/18) that someone would be in contact with me in the next few days. They never contacted me and decided to ship the items anyway on 2/2/18. Why ship them when i had already canceled them?
Contributor

It's standard operating procedure for these scammers. Don't waste your time with them (or with PayPal) - initiate a dispute with your financial institution. Follow up and initiate dispute with PayPal as well, but as others have learned, phone them rather than try to use the online dispute center and be prepared for long delays on the phone. Point them to this string in the community and ask why are they still allowing this disreputable company to operate on their platform.  Good luck and keep everyone posted.

Contributor

I am assuming that they have your money

wrote:
I canceled my order with them for 4 antennas. They emailed me a response back (on 1/30/18) that someone would be in contact with me in the next few days. They never contacted me and decided to ship the items anyway on 2/2/18. Why ship them when i had already canceled them?

Yes they have my money. They said they were refunding but chose to keep my money and shipped product. They want me to send back for a refund when i receive product. Why should I have to pay to ship it back and why should I have to wait?
Contributor

Don't waste your time RING Paypal do not waste time with the resolution center, just designed to frustrate you. Ring and keep ringing till you get your money back

I'll be doing that after work tonight thank you
Highlighted
Contributor

Don't respond to anything they send you - contact your financial institution, tell them it was an unauthorized charge and have them reverse it. Strong Current Enterprises (and PayPal) will just jerk you around.

Strong Current Enterprises

I attempted to order one item, a TV Fox antenna and by the time I completed the order, an amplifier [which I did not order] was added to it!  When I saw this, I immediately contacted Pay Pal to not pay them, but they already had, even though it had only been a minute or two!  Pay Pals response was to contact the company.  At that time I requested Pay Pay to not pay them through my account if they submitted any other orders using my information.  I tried multiple times to contact the company by phone and by email on multiple days, but never received a response from them.  The items were delivered about a month later and they do not work.  I am now attempting to return them. Again, multiple emails and phone calls have resulted in nothing.  There is not information that I can find on their web site regarding returns.  Has anybody else had trouble with these companies and where they able to contact them?  If so, how!  

I feel this organization, Strong Current Enterprises and any site requesting payment for a TV Fox Antenna should not be paid by Pay Pal or anybody.  They are a scam operation. 

Volunteer Advisor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

@kdmangine

www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Protections/Strong-Current-Enterprises-Items-Not-Received/td-p/124...

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Do not waste your time trying to contact this mongrel mob you must lodge you claim with Paypal and you can only do this by ringing Paypal direct do not waste your time with the resolution centre

@kdmanginewrote:

I attempted to order one item, a TV Fox antenna and by the time I completed the order, an amplifier [which I did not order] was added to it!  When I saw this, I immediately contacted Pay Pal to not pay them, but they already had, even though it had only been a minute or two!  Pay Pals response was to contact the company.  At that time I requested Pay Pay to not pay them through my account if they submitted any other orders using my information.  I tried multiple times to contact the company by phone and by email on multiple days, but never received a response from them.  The items were delivered about a month later and they do not work.  I am now attempting to return them. Again, multiple emails and phone calls have resulted in nothing.  There is not information that I can find on their web site regarding returns.  Has anybody else had trouble with these companies and where they able to contact them?  If so, how!  

I feel this organization, Strong Current Enterprises and any site requesting payment for a TV Fox Antenna should not be paid by Pay Pal or anybody.  They are a scam operation.