cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Volunteer Advisor

Re: pedido de Strang Current Enterprises Limited

Suggest that you open a "dispute" in the Resolution Center.

New Community Member

Strong Current Enterprises Limited Frog Home Theater Box freeseetv.com

Has ony one bought a frog TV box that claims free streaming TV Movies?Strong Export Services Limited 

Tags (3)
New Community Member

strong current enterprises ltd.

I have unfortunetly purchased 3 of these antenna tried one and it is useless. I want to return them but i cannot find an address to send them . I also sent an e-mail to the company which was returned by the postmaster.

Can anyone help me,

woodwork

Contributor

Re: strong current enterprises ltd.

file item not as described and you will hear from them.

else case closed in your favor,you keep the worthless item and get your money back

doesn't work .This antenna is worthless, 

Contributor

Read messages above.   Send a message through EBAY (If you purchased tthat way). there will be no e=answer, file complaint with Paypal, escalate in sufficient time for them to answer, then refund comes your way.

New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Sono dei truffatori, io ho ordinato antenna tv interna e dopo un mese non e ancora arrivata. Oltretutto non è mai arrivata la meil di conferma dell ordine. Mi aspettavo che PayPal fosse un po più seria x quanto riguarda le truffe....che delusione

Oh why is Paypal continue with this company, all the complaints must tell you that there is a problem. I like most of your customers use Paypal as a form of security and piece of mind, this seems far from your normal standards. I ordered a tv fox antenna on the 28/10/2017 that was 7 days ago i have had no confirmation of my order, Oh for sure my money has been paid out. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE WOULD YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS FOR ME.

Contributor

I see these maggots have it back on the home page of ebay again today

Highlighted
Contributor

Please report it to Facebook and point them to this long list of complaints!