cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Mr.

Have anyone from the Community delt with Strong Current Enterprises ? If yes, plese describe the experience, thank You !

Contributor

Re: Mr.

Just read all these complaints on here!  They’re scammers!  Those who DO receive anything from them, receive crap that cost quite a lot of money. I finally received one of the two items I ordered from them after complaining to PayPal but it’s nothing but junk! I paid $65 US$ for an item that could not have cost them $5!  FALSE ADVERTISING!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Mr.

RING Paypal do not waste your time with the resolution center complete waste of time, about time Paypal woke up to the fact and did something about it or are they too busy counting their loot

Strong Current Enterprises Limited a Rip Off

ordered one was billed for two
 first for $35.74 USD
second  for $35.74 USD
charged to my account on 7-25-17.

Still no response from company on resolution to this thievery.

Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises Limited a Rip Off

Your right! It's a total scam!

Wow, what a waste of time and money! I should have never ordered from their ad on Facebook. I got an HD Zoom 360. Took forever, they never communicated with me until I opened a case with Paypal, then they told me that I should be patient and that I should close the case. Like an idiot I did, and when it arrived I realized that the product was total crap! Since I had closed the case I could not open it again. I was not expecting such a poor quality item. Later on, I found from reviews that the company sells cheap stuff and are not professional. Did not accept returns, unless one complied with all sorts of stipulations (that's why I only deal with companies that guarantee their products, no questions asked, like LLBean). This turned out to be a big headache.  Lesson learned though; I bought it on a whim and shouldn't have.

New Community Member

I too will NEVER buy from Strongcurrent again....No communication, Slow service....doubt I would have ever received poor quality product without opening a claim with PayPal....

Contributor

you were billed for 2 items hdanntenna booster and the antenna also they dont work no return receipt file a dispute with your credit card company i did and got my money back into my account
Contributor

Thanks for that I believed I had just been double dipped by this shonky mob and it was not till I escalated this to a claim by RINGING, not messing with the resolution center that just sends you round in circles and I guess many people just give up in frustration, but while I was talking to the Paypal man on the phone he was able to tell me the second billing was for an amplifier, first I had heard of buying an amplifier. When I questioned the second billing within minutes of it happening, I raised an illegal transaction with Paypal but the reply I got after a few days was that it was a legal transaction and there was no further action I could take. With the help of man on the pone both my payments have been brought up to a dispute so hopefully I will get my money back. I did mention the many complaints on this forum and I think he was aware of it because the way he went about the process made me feel he has been through this before with this company

Contributor

Don't let down your guard and don't rest until you have your money back. Contact your financial institution to see if they are willing to help. My bank asked me for all of my documentation and they may be pursuing things from their end. Not sure what they can do, but who knows - perhaps they can reach back and take the money from PayPal who will then be forced to take back from Strong Current Enterprises. Please keep posting updates here and keep hammering PayPal on Facebook and elsewhere.

I have tagged every post in this community the same way and am trying to pressure the community moderator PayPal_Ashley to respond. At one point in July 2017 she did specifically respond to a number of complaints and that post is marked as a Solution.