cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

HDTV antenna/Strong Current Enterprises

PayPal paid for this Product on Jan. 2, 2018. This Item was not delivered in a timely manner and there are many similar complaints over the 12 months. Why hasn't PayPal stopped supporting this company? The return label or address was not included with the package.The Product was not as described and try to register  Strong Corrsny Enterprise Limited as nothing but a successful SCAM.I am asking for a refund from PayPal due to negligently supporting this fraudulent Company. 

Joe Haines

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: HDTV antenna/Strong Current Enterprises

Joe - please keep me posted on PayPal's response. I feel Strong Current Enterprises generated an order without final confirmation; I navigated away before confirming the order yet they pushed it through. I emailed them within hours to CANCEL and REFUND and I got no response for 10 days. When they finally responded, it was to say my order had shipped. They never should have fulfilled that order.

I immediately opened a case of unauthorized use with PayPal that was declined with no further information and now they won't let me comment further. To add insult to injury, the tracking number I was provided via All-in-One Package Tracking can't be found. I'm going to wait a bit longer to prove that item not received and continue to hound PayPal. This is unacceptable.

Kimmerbeth

Contributor

Thanks for posting I was looking for an antenna
Tags (1)
Contributor

wrote:
Thanks for posting I was looking for an antenna

Sounds like you are a lucky one

Contributor

Kimmerbeth, I had the same problem with Paypal that they would not allow me to comment further over the double dipping claim, that was until I RANG them and then they started listening. It isn't over yet and we need to keep up the pressure on Paypal to stop this rubbish, and I see this mob is still pushing the stuff on the internet and I guess pulling in suckers every day

Contributor

Norm - thanks for keeping up the good fight. I'm not giving up either. It's shameful. I haven't seen any of their ads lately but if I do, I will report them. Still working on reporting to Better Business Bureau, the FTC and complaining directly to PayPal CEO and Board of Directors.

Strong Current Enterprises Limited

I ordered 3 antennas from these people and these antennas are useless to me as they do not work like PROMISED. I want to return these antennas for a refund but when I call Strong Current Enterprises Limited I keep getting a recording that no one is at that desk right now and to call back later. I think this company is a scam. Joseph7
Tags (2)
Contributor

Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction.

Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction. I immediately called them twice to make sure the transaction got canceed. I also sent them two emails. This was on Christmas Day. Monday morning they would have my two voice messages and two emails. I called again and again on monday but no one ever was available to take my calls. I sent two more emails. Finallly I get a message that the device was already shipped. I told the Customer Support Representative via eMail that they shouldn't have charged me and shipped the device and also told him that I had called, left messages, and sent emails.

Of course the device did absolutely nothing. I'm now going through the frustrating experience of dealing with their CS trying to get a refund of what was charged my PayPal account. I'm doing everything I can to get my refund befor annoying PayPal with it.

The Better Business Bureau gives them an "F".

It's my own fault. I was impulsive and Stupid. The least I could have done was to purchase it through Amazon where there's an easier way to obtain refunds. Curiousy, other companies selling this device, many of them get 4 Stars! HA!  So Now I have to waste time trying to get a refund. That's the worst part for Time is the most valuable thing we have.

I'll update this post as things move aong, or stop, whatever. When last seen in my email, they wanted me to return the device to someplace in the Netherlands. I asked for confirmation that they would refund the full amount plus postage. Then at least I'll have as much documentation as I can get to present to PayPal if I have to make a claim.

Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction.

I'm fighting almost exactly the same battle. Involve PayPal but don't be surprised if they aren't helpful. Go to your financial institution and try to get them to help you as well. Keep complaining to PayPal - this seller should not be allowed to continue to use the PayPal platform!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction.

I strongly suggest that you follow up with your financial institution. I filed a dispute with my bank and they reversed the charge! That's right - my bank reached right out and took the money back from PayPal. I still filed the dispute here with PayPal, but they aren't paying any attention to my repeated correspondence and communication. They are giving this rip-off company 10 days to respond to my not as described dispute. Go to your financial institution and show them all you've done and hopefully your bank/credit card company will do for you what my bank did for me.