cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises. ME TOO

Paid 65 quid, never heard from them, contacted paypal , emailed and emailed, claimed, and still no money back paypal supposidly investigating" Yeh right"

Also just seen a fake tracking number put in for DHL Express in a totally incorrect format.

Crooks

And Paypal allow it?

So may people been scammed by this lot and paypal do nothing?

I cant even get a reply of any sort

Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises. ME TOO

Ring Paypal don't waste your time with the resolution center it is a complete waste of your time. Keep the pressure up on them, they have been allowing this to happen

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

PayPal, what we want is for you to accept that this Seller is conning their customers. Paypal should accept our disputes are genuine and refund everyone from the Sellers PayPal account. Looking in forum everything they sell is inferior and basically useless. Don't ask us to return goods to The Netherlands or Hong Kong, it's all delaying tactics by them. The goods never came from there. I traced labels which were printed for them in Huxloe England and arrived within 2 days by Hernes.
Contributor

Thanks, keep the pressure up, and keep tagging all of your posts. I cross posted in another thread trying to get the attention of PayPal_Ashley again. She is the one who provided a 'solution' back in June/July of 2017. Obviously this problem has not been solved and if anything it is getting worse.

Dispute ... big disappointment. I thought it was safe to pay with paypal. First time for me and lost my money. No more paypal for me. Strong current is a very very criminal business...
Contributor

As I have said a million times, RING Paypal do Not waste your time with the resolution center complete waste of time designed to spin you in circles till you give up and I would assume thousands have realized they have been dudded and just cop it on the chin. I urge EVERYBODY stung by this mob to keep the pressure on Paypal to get your money back

After so many complaints dating back for quite some time, I am confused as to why PayPal are accepting payments on behalf of this company. I, like many others have purchased their product (within the last 48 hrs) only to eventually find myself directed to this page and am now not only confused, but have serious concerns as to whether I have been scammed or not and am not sure what to do from here. Cheers SD
Contributor

wrote:
After so many complaints dating back for quite some time, I am confused as to why PayPal are accepting payments on behalf of this company. I, like many others have purchased their product (within the last 48 hrs) only to eventually find myself directed to this page and am now not only confused, but have serious concerns as to whether I have been scammed or not and am not sure what to do from here. Cheers SD

RING Paypel don't waste time with the resolution center it doesn't work just spins you in circles RING RING RING drive Paypal nuts till they sort this **bleep** company out.

Contributor

The solution here is not to waste your time trying to use the resolution center, you MUST RING Paypal and eventually one day Paypal may wake up and listen to the thousands of people who are still to this day being scammed by this mob. 

If I made a purchase from Strong Current Enterprise within the last seven days how long should I wait? to dispute, as I do not know if anything will arrive in the next 3-4 weeks,

I have no receipt other than paypal that this seller exists, or no hard evidence that they are a legitimate limited company, I'm getting fed up of getting conned and robbed on my laptop and smartphone 

i'm abit lost about  what to do?