cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

PayPal has denied my claim for this scam.

Over 200 people have had this problem through PayPal and likely hundreds more who didn't use PayPal with this vendor.

Is PayPal going to live up to their policies???

Volunteer Advisor

@BLDDDDD

Was your claim for non receipt or SNAD?

If so then how did you pay for the item? send money > goods / services OR family / frineds?

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Please share this on Facebook too, if you have an account. That is where they were selling what they sold to me and they are scammers. I thought I was safe using PayPal. I would have gotten better service using my credit card.
Highlighted
Contributor

Received PayPal's Annual Error Resolution Notice today. Lucky me - now I know exactly what state agencies to complain to:

PayPal, Inc. is Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. PayPal, Inc., NMLS #910457, License #FT3345, Massachusetts Foreign Transmittal License. PayPal, Inc., Transmit Money By Check, Draft or Money Order By The Department of Banking, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. PayPal, Inc. Rhode Island Licensed Money Transferor. PAYPAL, INC., NMLS #910457, LICENSE #34967, IS LICENSED BY THE GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF BANKING AND FINANCE.

Copyright © 2018 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at<removed>.

The Attorney General here just loves to pick fights with irresponsible companies. Contact your own state departments of banking and finance or financial services. Also on my hit list, the CEO and Board of Directors - PayPal is a publicly traded company.

New Community Member

purchase of antenna from Strong Current Ent, LTD

We purchased  the antenna Dec 13, we got it several wks later. It did not work on any TV we tried it on - not at all.  But when I asked for a return address to send it back, they gave me an address in the Netherlands which was going to be $ 22 (would be $3 if in US) postage to return it. Is there a US address to return it to?  Any suggestions.  Thanks, Carole in WA

Tags (1)
New Community Member

purchase of antenna from Strong Current Ent, LTD

We purchased  the antenna Dec 13, we got it several wks later. It did not work on any TV we tried it on - not at all.  But when I asked for a return address to send it back, they gave me an address in the Netherlands which was going to be $ 22 (would be $3 if in US) postage to return it. Is there a US address to return it to?  Any suggestions.  Thanks, Carole in WA

Tags (1)
Contributor

Re: purchase of antenna from Strong Current Ent, LTD

Attempt to open dispute in resolution center but be prepared to have to call the customer service line - and then be prepared for hold times of 90 minutes or longer. I've been going through the same thing for the past month and PayPal has unfortunately been less than helpful. Try contacting your financial institution and see if they can help you. Keep kicking, screaming and fighting. There are hundreds of complaints against this company and PayPal shouldn't allow them to continue operating on this platform.

Contributor

This is a delaying tactic by the Seller. I couldn't get my courier Hermes to deliver to a Post Box address given. I escalated the dispute and was then told to return to Hong Kong. Again problems with courier because you need Export documents as well. Also they don't give post code or tel numbers. 

Contributor

Ring Paypal do not waste your time trying to go through the resolution center rubbish you MUST ring them if you want any chance of a result. Don't think about returning the product and the Netherlands address is a waste of time. Keep the pressure up on Paypal

New Community Member

Freesee TV, Strong Current Enterprises Ltd, Fox TV amplifier.

I'm in the process of buying an amplifier, (34€), to go with my FoxTV antenna(39€).

Both paid for, using Paypal.

I want to phone somebody in the know, about the amplifier, but the +1-716-330-###-##35 

number, always says (the recorded message), there is nobody to help me at the moment.

I sent 3 or 4 email to their support address, but nobody, has found the time to reply. 

Does anyone got phone N°'s for FreeSee or Strong Current, that I can ring, & try & get an answer, 

from someone, who knows what's goin' on. Thanks greyroo69