cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong current Enterprises Limited

Where did you send messages to? Because I went through PayPal, I have no contact information for them. Thanks!
Contributor

This morning I phoned PayPal and after giving all the details I have been told I will recieve a refund for the double dip they did and they will go after a refund if I return the ariel that is just rubbish. I did mention I had viewed this complaints forum and he wasn't surprised, I'm sure he had heard it all before. 

Contributor

normk1  have the product guess what it does not work did not even open so many complaints about it got my money refunded from my credit union cant return not return address to send there was no receipt in package so in the trash it went heard they have another product out wont work either. BUYER BEWARE FOR SURE!

Contributor

THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN NOW OFFERING A HDMI TV ANTENNA TO GET CABLE AND SATILITE CHANNELS.   Looks good as it looks like a FOX TV ad.  Be warned it probably will not work.

New Community Member

l received the antenna, tried it straight away, it fxxxxx up my existing channels, l returned for a refund, but no joy, they do not have a phone number or email address, stay clear of them, they should be struck off, Paypal isnt any good, they are happy to take the commision, but not follow up complaints

Contributor

Exactly wat i think ive been conned too...
Highlighted
Contributor

I have informed Citizens Advise with a view to reporting them to Trading Standards. Also will try to join Paypal moderator forum at 4pm today, if I can.

Contributor

Please let us know if you got anywhere in the forum. If it's anything like the phone line, it was probably jammed and I'm sure they could not address all of the issues that were being raised.

Contributor

Forget Forum as tgey not able to dicuss oroblens
Contributor

call FTC.gov they want to hear about it