cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong current enterprise

If you had come here earlier we would have told you not to waste time and money returning the items, the return address is bogus anyway. At least you got some of your money back. This scam has been going on since May last year as far as I can work out because scrolling back I saw the first complaints from back then. Paypal and Ebay were very slow to do anything about this scam and people were still getting caught till Feb this year

Re: paypal community

Well that all depends if you know to come here in the first place. I usually have looked at review dot com. Ok now I do. I think it was an advert on facebook that I replied to.Note. I was very polite in my correspondence. Maybe that's a key to success.

@NormK1wrote:

If you had come here earlier we would have told you not to waste time and money returning the items, the return address is bogus anyway. At least you got some of your money back. This scam has been going on since May last year as far as I can work out because scrolling back I saw the first complaints from back then. Paypal and Ebay were very slow to do anything about this scam and people were still getting caught till Feb this year

polite in my dealings, maybe it helps.

New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I was charged but did not receive the product.
New Community Member

strong current enterprise

They are scam, their add came up in my facebook looks very enticing, they make it look like all real and legitimate, received item as well but its a peice of plastic **bleep**, doesn't work, when i scan tv for channel not even one come up from its antenna.

New Community Member

Yep, add me to the list as well - I've been scammed too, three items (antennas & amplifier) totalling approx $AU100.

I'm in the process of disputing it and communicating with seller through Paypal requesting a full refund, and this is the response (in red) I got from the seller...

Thanks for the details. We'll coordinate with our support team. Please expect a customer representative to attend to your concern. Meanwhile, kindly close this ticket. Thank you!

Well, quess what I won't be closing the tickets of dispute, I will fight!

I'm pretty p***ed off, how dare they take my money?

New Community Member

Strong Current Enterprises Limited : This company ok?

just ordered from this company and then I got  a creapy feeling about it and it looks like others using PayPak did not receive anything for their money,

Please say it isn't so.

New Community Member

I've tried to cancel my order, but when I do I get this:

Quote:

www.freeseemedia.com sier: Error, unable to complete your request at this time.

So, thank you for that.

Contributor

Make a claim on paypl, Item not received or Not as rdiscribed.  Send off some messages to the ebay dealer get no replies then escallate.  Mony in about 2 weeks after the escallation.

Highlighted
Contributor

I got the same error; just another indication that this is a scam.  I called PayPal and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I'm not convinced ... I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She said she opened a new case for me (but I haven't yet gotten the email confirmation of that) and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

Order from Strong Current Enterprises Limited

I am seeing that this seller may be a rip off. I ordered HDTV antennaes (5).  Paid the bill with paypal credit. The product did not work for me so I returned them to the address provided in email (from FreeseeTV support) from the seller. Return address is In the Netherlands.  How long should I give them to refund my money?  I returned the entire order through USPS on 9/22/17. Paid $25.71!!  I probably should have paid the extra $20 to be able to track the returned package but  I didnt ;(   Please let me know if I just threw away my $118.23 or if I can expect a refund.