cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

You only have one option and that is to RING Paypal no other method will work, do not waste your time with the resolution center , complete waste of time you MUST ring. Just when we thought Paypal had stopped this mob, obviously they haven't seeing you were stung only a week ago. This scam has been going on for nearly 12 months now

SCAM

First, they charged my PayPal account twice for the same item.

Second the HD Antenna did not work, I contacted them and they said I live in an area without coverage

I live just out side London

I was posted to me from London and arrived the next day.

To return it for a refund, I had to post it to Hong Kong, with a tracking number.

The postage is almost as much as the Antenna

Be warned, dont use Strong Current Enterprises

,,,,,,MESSAGE TO PAYPAL,,,,,

YOU HAVE HAD MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY,  

WARN YOU CUSTOMERS

Contributor

Double dipping was their trade mark, buy an antenna and they would also bill you for the amplifier as well. Did you get your money back? I'm sorry you fell for the return it for a refund scam as well.

PayPal refunded one unauthorised payment but the other payment is still being disputed The antenna was posted from London, which is close but they want me to return it to Hong Kong, postage is almost the same as the money I am claiming back for the fault antenna. Strong Current SCAM
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Same thing hapened to me. I ordered a Home Theater Box V2 from Strong Current; no delivery. I did receive an email from UPS stating 'a delivery problem' but the tracking no. is only 7 digits, UPS uses 9.The email came from'what appears appears to be hidden email account. I am referring this to PayPal. They are the best!

Tags (1)
New Community Member

This one is cheating company, don't believe them😢😢
Tags (1)
Contributor

I also have a complaint against this company. I called and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She opened a new case for me and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

Contributor

I have reported this company, or am about to report them to the National Fraud/Scam agency, which is international, and police in all countries are made aware.

I received the product but I also have got a full refund.

@Kimmerbeth wrote:

I also have a complaint against this company. I called and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She opened a new case for me and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

Contributor

Keep the pressure up on Paypal, ring them don't be fooled by using the resolution center that just sends you in circles

Highlighted
Contributor

Create a separate complaint on PayPal, detailing everthing that happened with your order. Best to write it in a word document first then copy and paste it into the PayPal complaint form. You can then save the document for reference. Best of luck.