cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Has anyone bought product from this company called strong current enterprises.... I ordred almost a month ago and still have not received the products that I ordered.  Please advise.  thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Hi everyone! 

I'm really sorry to hear that there have been some troubles with receiving products from a particular vendor. Smiley Sad Hopefully most of you have received your items by now, but if you have not, the next course of action you'd want to take would be to open a dispute for an Item Not Received. Filing a dispute opens a direct line of communication between buyer and seller in the PayPal Resolution Center. 

Here's how to open a dispute:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem with a purchase near the bottom of the page.
  3. Click Dispute a Transaction.
  4. Click the Transaction ID next to the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.

Note:

• You have 20 days from the date you opened your dispute to contact your seller.
  • If you and the seller can't resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate by escalating your dispute to a claim.
  • If a dispute isn't escalated to a claim within 20 days, it will automatically be closed. Once a dispute is closed, it can't be reopened or escalated to a claim.

Your purchase might be covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. To learn more, click Security at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps! 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
328 REPLIES

I am also waitng for 2 deliveries from them that was order 20th June, not able to track the deliveries o 17 track net just says items not found

New Community Member

i purchased mine on 25 may 17 and tracked it it got in the country in june but still not here never using this mob again
Contributor

Contact paypal if you purchased through them! Seems they will send the product then.
I can promise the product is junk!

I never got a confirmation or tracking nuber from them at all. I think they are a fraudulent company, personally speaking. Having trouble returning and getting a refund

Contributor

You are correct! They are a SCAM company!
I am amazed that PAYPAL still allows this company to use Then in part of their scam.
They have 38 complaints right now and still
Allow them to continue.
New Community Member

Same here.  Why didn't Paypal stop or warn future purchasers of this scam / company?

Contributor

Please share this on Facebook too, if you have an account. That is where they were selling what they sold to me and they are scammers. I thought I was safe using PayPal. I would have gotten better service using my credit card.
Contributor

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller. PayPal - why are you still allowing Strong Current Enterprises Limited to use your service and why aren't you helping the consumers that are complaining?

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree totally! Why do Paypal use this seller. They sent my HDTV Antenna within 16 hours by Hermes, with a return address of The Netherlands. The address was a post box account which is undeliverable. I escalated to PayPal and was told to send to Hong Kong. Again details were undeliverable to. I had to create a complaint to PayPal who gave me a goodwill refund. Now the company has been asked to provide a UK delivery address but they didn't, case has been closed and they will have to refund to PayPal. Does anyone want an antenna that doesn't work?