Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Yes, why does Paypal associate with this company? Why have they got an email address with the word 'paypal' in it?
New Community Member

i Received Antenna and Booster and it did not work...I dont know how to return....no receipt in box....Does anyone know how too return for refund...

New Community Member

This is a scam, pay pal should not accept any money from our accounts. 

Scam , no address to return 

Contributor

MAke a claim through PAYPAL as Item  not as described.   refund will be received in about 3 weeks,  My claim was done in that time.

@Tiger2010 wrote:

i Received Antenna and Booster and it did not work...I dont know how to return....no receipt in box....Does anyone know how too return for refund...

I found an email address for them  I wrote them that I only got 8 channels and would like a refund.   They replied and told me how to send for my refund and where.       I sent the request for a refund.   They replied from an email address different than the one I sent to.  They gave me an address to return the antenna and amplifier in the Netherlands.   Hope it works.  Told me I could keep it if I wanted for an additional 30 percent off.  No Thanks!  I included the email addresses and mailing addresses but it wasnt permitted on this site, so had to take the addresses out of this response.  

New Community Member

I want to do the same. I just got mine yesterday and tried it on 5 different TV's. I usually check reviews but I didn't on this one and got burned. 
This product is very cheaply made and flimsy.  I am very disappointed. I just emailed the support email address on the order page and now I am going to put in a complaint with PayPal to try and escilate this matter.

New Community Member

Customer Service <removed> Netherlands

be warned this adress does not work.

New Community Member

I think I've just been scammed!  I feel really foolish!  Seems to be no way of contacting this company.  Am working with PayPal to recover funds paid to them.  Also included in this ficticious order was an amplifier which I did not authorize.  I am out about just under $100.  I will gladly retract this review if indeed they reach out to me.

I have just recieved my goods from Strong current  Enterprisesd ,the order was placed on the 20th May nothing appeared to be happening so i wented onto the resolutin centre on the 28th June , and on the same day the goods were then posted, looks like  Pay Pal gave them a kick up the B-- and then things got moving

Contributor

Same experience! They r afraid of PayPal!