cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Order from Strong Current Enterprises Limited

You made the refund deal directly with the seller so PayPal has nothing to with it at this point.  Why do you think the seller would refund you at all?

When you return items you expect a refund, right??
Volunteer Advisor

Of course you expect a refund, but that expectation of a result is only as good as the reputation of the merchant.  You made that return/refund deal with the seller, not with PayPal.

If wanted PayPal protection the you would file a dispute with PayPal and follow PayPal's instructions for return.

You could file a dispute with PayPal now, but it will get complicated if you need to return the item as it would be to the seller PayPal address and I believe you shipped it elsewhere.

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

Yes, I placed an order at the end of July, they took my money without a problem, but I've never received the product. I emailed them, got no response and so submitted a claim with PayPal. And then they had audacity or ask that the claim be closed, after pushing me off to their support team....and then I had to chase their support team...so I escalated.

New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

i finally got  mine  after a  month  but  it is  a scam , it  does  not  do  what the advertice says. this  antenna dont  work  on  channels  that are incrypted so in Norway that leave  me with 3 channels that  i can  reach  anyway. 

Contributor

Why does PayPal allow a Scam company to continue?

Strong Current Enterprises is definitely A scam company that has more than 50 complaints and yet PayPal continues to allow them to Scam money off innocent people! PayPal should bar them!

Re: Why does PayPal allow a Scam company to continue?

Thanks to PayPal, I received my full refund Smiley Happy.

My escalation to PayPal process took a couple of weeks.

During that time, the crooks sent me another NON-EXISTENT tracking number for my packages, which I quickly emailed through to PayPal, along with a screenshot of the "tracking" information, which showed the status of "UNKNOWN".

I ceased all correspondance with the seller once I escalated.

The pathetically Incompetent Strong Current Enterprises (ICE) is so dodgy, I'm glad PayPal exists to be a watchdog for such crooks.  Credit card companyies have a similar process, however I think their time frames around eligibility to submit claims are different.

On another note, watch out for FreeSeeTV, this crowd is the "support" team for the clowns at ICE.  I don't know if they are affiliated with any other "deals too good to be true" businesses, but if you see the name...take you're fingers off the keyboard.

Good job PayPal!!!!

Thanks for your time Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Why does PayPal allow a Scam company to continue?

Now up to over 180 complaints ...

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller.

Purchase from Strong Current Enterprises Limited

I made a purchase that I didn't like through paypal.  I returned the items directly to seller without involving paypal.  I realize that was not a good idea.  But after following the directions of the seller I returned  the items to an address in the Netherlands. I really thought I would never see a refund.  But after 3 weeks I have now been creditted the full amount.  The seller has many negative comments and I just wanted to say this one positive.

New Community Member

pedido de Strang Current Enterprises Limited

No recibo el pedido